Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So youre saying the straw hats will not get 1v1s this arc or shouldnt get them because of your supposed power scaling
Yes
I dont think luffy will be able to solo kaido, jzs will solo the all star, or the other 6 tobiroppo

1 because of my opinion on everyones strength and 2 because this isnt the strawhats vs the beast pirates. Its the alliance vs the beast pirates and they gonna need their shine too

If the strawhats could solo a yonkos crew they should have just brought the fleet and said fuck the alliance

if she can tame zoan, then Kaido too?
tama able to control f6 who arent smiles would be broken no?
You mean Tama's df works on actual zoan dfs?

well the arc would just end right there

no need to continue fighting if Tama can mind control everyone
That’s way too op
It should just be limited to gifters and animals
Think about it, actual Zoans are closer to proper animals than Gifters/SMILE Zoans are, so it should work better on proper Zoans than on SMILEs.

usopp has good endurance knows how to take a beating nothing new really
He has god tier endurance, if you take in account that even luffy was afraid to take direct hits from Ulti, let alone named attacks, with he was ready to use g4 vs them.
It just seems that Usopp is just jumping tier powers, in dressroza he was literaly destroyed by a much weaker person than Ulti, Trebol, and now he is fighing and survived named attacks from a superior fighter than page one.
Yeah this is, the heroes of this ark, are adapting to the current level of their opponets. No matter who they are.
Luffy will adapt also to kaido, even tho 3 weeks ago he was one-shotted by a non serious version of Kaido.

Wouldn't more sense if he knew judge. Which will connect to Sanji not wanting to wear raid suit and family drama. Why would Oda pass that opportunity up to make them have an connection
That's why I said, it's possible he was part of the research team Vegapunk and Judge once put together. I wouldn't be surprised if when the World Government arrested Vegapunk and the rest of the team, Queen was one of the ones who managed to escape. Maybe even lost his arm in the process.

You have no basis for better haki and speed. Marco two years ago was contesting admirals in speed and power

Luffy has better ap and versatility but then Marco has infinite stamina and regen.
What ? Marco doesn't have fs and advance coa.Marco doesn't have an attack power to fly the Dof for miles.Marco doesn't have a Snakeman level speed too.Current Luffy clearly superior to Marco.

Wow. Proud that with such a young brain I'm able to see the harsh truth that Yonkou wankers are denying with all they've got.
Im not a yonkou or admiral wanker, i work with facts, BM until today NEVER had not even One simple damage, shes Just getting pushed by atacks and getting bruised, and that happens when shes not even paying atention on whos doing It to her.

Marco never damage her like you Said, he can do something against prometheus, BM grabbed him and could do the same what she did with Queen, but for some reason we still dont know why, she let him Go.

Last edited:
Think about it, actual Zoans are closer to proper animals than Gifters/SMILE Zoans are, so it should work better on proper Zoans than on SMILEs.
Think about it, this a story. A story written by a person who knows how drama works. the arc end sthe moment Tama mind controls the entire enemy team. thats it

All the tension in this story VANISHES. Oda can choose the limits of this power and no one will argue if he says it doesnt work on actual Zoans. literally no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.