Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a lot going on here! Chopper doesn't really get sick himself, does he? It'll be tough to cure anyone if he's covered in ice, but I'm sure he'll manage somehow. There seems to be a little conflicting info as to whether Gyukimaru the daruma-fox or Komachiyo the lion-dog are with Tama. Either way, I'm interested to see how they fare against the dino that is P1. And I love Nami getting to have her time to stand up and fight on her own terms; she hasn't gotten much of that since the time skip, and it's definitely her first named opponent in a long time.

And it sure is nice to see Carrot in action again, even if she has to pull out her trump card so soon and in tandem with Wanda. I'm hoping they'll prevail against Peros and won't be bumped out of the fight too soon, considering Sulong's side effects.

Vergo going in for attack, seemingly with the left leg, then just to mess with Sanji’s head he switches leg and attacks with the right

This makes sense anatomically (you know there is a thing called hip that would need to rotate for that stance to even be possible in the first place) but you need just look at the contour and shape of the foot. It is the right leg

Losing momentum not just from switching leg but also because he bends the leg in a 90 degree angle

And of course he uses the ankle to attack and Sanji checks high so as to have a strong defence, versus Vergo using a poor attacking stance and the weakest part of his leg to attack. Instead Sanji breaks :cheers:

He clashed with the right leg but here you see Vergo doing a roundhouse kick with his left leg. Which means he switched leg yet again and Sanji can barely dodge it

Vergo is kicking so hard he actually heats up the air and creating white flames (hotter than Sanji’s light yellow flames) while looking bored as fuck

Sanji was completely bested by VerGod at his own game

Oda had to use Law to save Sanji’s puppy life
Sanji wasn't even using diable jambe though, and the confrontation is so short no one can really say for sure.
Like if Vergo vs Sanji had ended up being a full fight in Dressrosa i think Sanji could've pulled through in glorious shonen fashion.

I want to retract what I said about Tama earlier. Yes, there is a strong possibility of her getting captured and being used as leverage as the SH and the samurais, but because of her devil fruit ability, she can help turn the tide morning in the heroes' favor to a certain extent.

1: LOL its is when Kizarus lasers didnt even push him back while he was casually fly through it or clash with Akainu

2: The only plotarmour had the marine because WB needed to be weakend to the point he is susceptible to from the marines
A pirate king level WB would wipe the floor with most of them

3: Also Ace wasnt stronger than Jinbe headcanon everywhere
1: How can lasers push Marco back when they were flying thru him when he was in his Zoan form?

2: Headcanon.

3: Ace and Jimbei had a draw right before Ace joined WB. Jimbei already was in his prime. Ace got stronger and stronger eveytime he fought WB for 2 or 3 years. That's what WB said. Using simple logic, if Ace got stronger with time, that means he was stronger at MF than Jimbei.

C

critical mindset

Fact: Injured Sanji embrassed Vergo more than anyone has been embrassed.

Saw Injured Sanji coming.....still couldnt react to his speed

Gets destroyed when him and injured Sanji fight in a fair parrying fight

Injured Sanji takes pity on him and blocks a hit....yet Vergo cant even move him an inch. Whilst Injured Sanji was ragdolling him and sending him flying

Vergo further Sanji's injuries...however still cant land a clean hit on him. Unless Sanji lets him. The damage Vergo does to Sanji's leg is superficial as Sanji literally parries with his right leg again.

Vergo then runs away like the weasel he is cause he cant do shit to Sanji.
Anderson Silvia was undefeated for 7 years, then he mistakenly did the same kick as Vergo, using a low angle kick which Weidman parried high up on the shin (Sanji) which made Silvia need surgery and 6 months to recover.

it is almost just as Sanji vs Vergo

Instead Sanji breaks and Vergo looks bored while doing it

But not Smoothie and Katakuri or Burgess and Shiryu or Marco and Jozu or beckman and roo.

This only applies to these two Despite them having literal rank names that specifically show a hierarchy which NONE of the above pair have. Like there's no name difference between Smoothie a
Or Katakuri and Burgess and Shiryu. But King and Queen mean very specific things.

Yet king and queen are the ones who are comparable.

Because Zori and Sanji are involved
The problem is that you're assuming how these crews work without an actual confirmation, hence why you talk about Burgess because of his ship rank even though he may be one of the weakest members of the crew for all we know. Out of those, the only characters who have been addressed as significantly stronger than their coleagues are Katakuri, mentioned as the strongest commander under Big Mom, and arguably Beckman because of his comparisons to Shanks in the Vivre Card. For the rest, Marco has been seen to be a better leader overall but Jozu was the one commanding the combat division of the Whitebeard Pirates, we know nothing about who are the actual top fighters under Blackbeard and King and Queen were introduced in the same superior place towards Jack and both have been prominent during the arc; the only thing that could put King above right now is his name, but who knows what logic is Oda following here because the king isn't always the best card in the French deck.

And yes, Zoro and Sanji being involved is a reason why people put them closer in strength, but I don't want to fuel that debate.

You said extreme diff. You said King Extreme diffs Queen. Extreme different means it's basically a fifty fifty fight where either person could win

You think Burgess extreme diffs Shiryu and Katakuri extreme diffs Smoothie.

Really. Smoothie has a 50% chance of beating Katakuri to you
Yeah i said high/extreme diff

I dont think Burgess is the strongest after shiryu
And maybe tho we really need to see more from smoothie. Its still at least a high diff fight

N
Anderson Silvia was undefeated for 7 years, then he mistakenly did the same kick as Vergo, using a low angle kick which Weidman parried high up on the shin (Sanji) which made Silvia need surgery and 6 months to recover.

it is almost just as Sanji vs Vergo

Instead Sanji breaks and Vergo looks bored while doing it

Not to mention Anderson Silva was a cocky bastard taking PED’s and steroids, he was never the same

Status
Not open for further replies.