Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why is Oda scared to show off Zoro and Sanji?

Zoro and Sanji fighting styles makes their fights way more anticipated for me.

Is he scared that people will stan Zoro or Sanji more than Luffy or something?

LOL

People expect them do beat WG and Blackbeard and then cry that Zoro and Sanji shouldnt beat commanders in 1 vs 1

What a bunch of fools.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I actually prefer sanji vs queen . If he fought king he would need to show off his speed and defeat king by mobility / speed which we already know he has.

but if he fights queen he can show something new That will bring his power to the next level. Something we don’t see from sanji is power.

this is a good match up
Post automatically merged:

:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I actually prefer sanji vs queen . If he fought king he would need to show off his speed and defeat king by mobility / speed which we already know he has.

but if he fights queen he can show something new That will bring his power to the next level. Something we don’t see from sanji is power.

this is a good match up
This would be cool fight for Sanji since Queen is more Tanky type opponent.

Sanji needs these kind of feats because people know that Zoro being a swordsman will always matter when it come to AP power.

Sanji needs heavy fighting feats instead of speed/mobility only.

@RayanOO and @Kuro Ashi, you are gonna be officially the best Sanji fans when Sanji vs Queen will start fighting each others!
From the beginning to now, you stucked with Sanji vs Queen despite your own fandom called you a traitor, when you understood very well Oda's logic and your favorite character!

True goats :blush:
Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen always made the most sense :kayneshrug:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/does-anyone-still-doubt-these-matchups.7083/

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro, they couldn't being on fodder lvl till the end of series. It's Oda's fault that he didn't give em fight in DressRosa/Zou/WCI....so it's now or never right now.
But you do understand they will not bloom fucking CoA or shit but beat them in fucking gag way?

This is what I hate about this.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
sanji will really have to pull some crazy AP out of his ass if he wants to put queen down for good, that dude is a tank:josad:
Only applauses for you man, it's nice to hear very honest opinions.

I think that there's a chance Sanji can solo Queen cause he is slow and he is fast and Sanji's suit can tank a lot of attacks. AP is the only issue to deal with however.

Status
Not open for further replies.