Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I actually prefer sanji vs queen . If he fought king he would need to show off his speed and defeat king by mobility / speed which we already know he has.

but if he fights queen he can show something new That will bring his power to the next level. Something we don’t see from sanji is power.

this is a good match up
Post automatically merged:

:josad:
Ypu dont have any more

I don't like the idea of Nami and Usopp beating P1 and Ulti.

I'm a power scaler so this hurts my soul whenever Oda does gag fights between strong and weak opponents.
Kind of disagree here. I love ingenuity in fights, there used to be some of that before haki was introduced. Luffy's blood/water vs Croc was sick. Now it's who can punch harder.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
How can sanji be distracted? He went in there fully expecting Smoke from two calamities right there

He will
He was talking to momo while being choked not paying attention to king. In the end it doesn’t matter if he wasn’t distracted he wouldn’t have been caught in the full zoan and even if he wasn’t the attack was tanked.

full hybrid plus sword man king will only push sanji to high diff

This would be cool fight for Sanji since Queen is more Tanky type opponent.

Sanji needs these kind of feats because people know that Zoro being a swordsman will always matter when it come to AP power.

Sanji needs heavy fighting feats instead of speed/mobility only.
Against Queen, Its Jabra 2.0, where Sanjis essentially in control of the fight and can hit the opponent whenever he wants but he needs some external source to actually break through the defenses and do significant damage. Last time Oda gave him diable jambe.... this time? idk maybe he'll spin again? lol.

I actually prefer sanji vs queen . If he fought king he would need to show off his speed and defeat king by mobility / speed which we already know he has.

but if he fights queen he can show something new That will bring his power to the next level. Something we don’t see from sanji is power.

this is a good match up

:josad:
I understand that. However, I’d rather see the limits of their perspective strengths before seeing them empower their weaknesses. Show me someone faster and more mobile than Sanji and someone stronger and more durable than Zoro buffer we see them strengthen their weaknesses.

This is why I liked the Sanji vs King match up because King seemed like Sanji just stronger. He’s a fast flyer with natural born fire powers and zoan durability where as Queen and Sanji just don’t seem to align.

But you do understand they will not bloom fucking CoA or shit but beat them in fucking gag way?

This is what I hate about this.
Yeah no shit the 2 smartest strawhats will beat the two dumbest members of the F6 in a smart way not involving "My PuNcH StROngEr tHaN YoUr PUncH"

Against Queen, Its Jabra 2.0, where Sanjis essentially in control of the fight and can hit the opponent whenever he wants but he needs some external source to actually break through the defenses and do significant damage. Last time Oda gave him diable jambe.... this time? idk maybe he'll spin again? lol.
Usopp will beat P1

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah no shit the 2 smartest strawhats will beat the two dumbest members of the F6 in a smart way not involving "My PuNcH StROngEr tHaN YoUr PUncH"

Usopp will beat P1
I'm enough confident Usopp and Nami are both unlocking their CoA this arc. Just like Robin, Franky and the others.

Usopp won't beat a freak like Auger if he doesn't start getting serious.

Robin deserves a hell of a match up since she never had one in her life.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Usopp will beat P1
Gag fights are fucking dumb for 10 yo kids who love Fairy tail and nakama power get outta here with this shit.

This arc only proves how shitty "YONK THREAT" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.