Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People switching from King to Queen now. Flip flopping sides now.:gokulaugh:
Stop acting like kids
I mean from what I saw alot of people don't mind either of them ever since matchups discussions started, both are top YCs :kayneshrug:

Well for me I don't mind Sanji vs Queen, but I still prefer Sanji vs King because of the fire aerial aesthetics and still very possible

Queen mentioning Judge doesn't automatically mean the fight is sit on stone lol

Stop acting like kids
I mean from what I saw alot of people don't mind either of them ever since matchups discussions started, both are top YCs :kayneshrug:

Well for me I don't mind Sanji vs Queen, but I still prefer Sanji vs King because of the fire aerial aesthetics and still very possible

That's why the fire is dispersed the way it was.
That just means Doflamingo's raw durability is that high, he easily blocked the fire as well, lol.

Does Katakuri have barrier haki as well since he equally clashed with Luffy's Red Hawk without his hand catching fire?

Again, that's really cute
He flew from the palace to the city... and didn't even know where he was.

"ThAt'S rEaLlY cUtE".

but the colosseum is at best 70-80m so that makes Pica roughly 300m
???
I'm talking about Bound Man launching DD several kilometers through the whole city.

Doffy did fly far, maybe close to a kilometer in total, but he also deaccelerated into the ground from the high fall and the launch he got.
It was a straight line with no indication of the acceleration slowing down.
You just made up something once again.

I read the chapter again now.
Kyros simply praised Coby to be a hero in which he was feeling blushed. That's part of Coby's character lol.

Even if that's somewhat legit, it's still Kyros > Coby > Vergo. Nothing changes.

Stop acting like kids

Please raise your hand if youyou're ready for the spanking

No need to play coy sir.

Are you or are you not on the spanking list?

Status
Not open for further replies.