Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem dude, it happens, Zoro was pierced in shoulder also by a weaker opponent than him. And his arm(shoulder muscles) are his main source of power, who hold those swords.
I prefer people losing from time to time, if they were only winning every fight, people would complain and call one piece fairy tail.
It seems that even losing some clashes is not enough with some people.
A small crack wound is nothing, anyway, Sanji was fine after the clash.
he was pierced because he wasnt paid attention its not the same with Sanji who was simply overpowered and look what Zoro did he finished Killer off in one move what did Sanji ?
He said if it would countuine it would go bad

See the 2nd ring, it signifies the same sound as that of metals clashing, or the clashing of haki. King used haki, and Sanji used haki to block while he is busy grabbing and saving Momo

yet Luffy points out in PH how Sanji is one of the three capable of haki in the crew, yet we're supposed to believe he didn't use haki when Vergo was capable of trolling his ass. Sanji used haki and Vergo still shat through it
HAHAH YES !!!

I thought you would try to disprove me so I was caution you know sometimes you agree sometimes you disagree so I ask always first xD

Yes Vergo simply overpowered Sanji and thats something not even King could do good point we need to re-evaluate the strength of the Doffy pirates

he was pierced because he wasnt paid attention its not the same with Sanji who was simply overpowered and look what Zoro did he finished Killer off in one move what did Sanji ?
He said if it would countuine it would go bad
he was pierced because he wasn’t fast enough to dodge. Luffy got stabbed against Katakuri and he didn’t blame it on distraction or paralysis, we should hold the same standard throughout.

Zoro was out of commission for a bit Sanji never went out of commission. They both took hits and Losses.

So your only argument is that King is a swordman, well queen is a swordman too, jack? yeah. Zoro should go fight any of those.
My point is that King and Sanji already clashed, and it is still a better argument than zoro being a sworman, King used more kicks also in his battles/actions so far.
I have already had a similar argument and countered same.

King is the only one who has officially been called a swordsman. That info came for the one piece official magazine.

Queen also used a bat and gun. He uses bio weapons as part of his fighting style.

Sanji clashed with Kaku and that was his main CP9 opponent. The very first thing Kaku show us was kicking attacks and he's swordsman. King just hasn't had a reason to use his sword.

See the 2nd ring, it signifies the same sound as that of metals clashing, or the clashing of haki. King used haki, and Sanji used haki to block while he is busy grabbing and saving Momo

yet Luffy points out in PH how Sanji is one of the three capable of haki in the crew, yet we're supposed to believe he didn't use haki when Vergo was capable of trolling his ass. Sanji used haki and Vergo still shat through it
It could be for Sanji's leg cracking.....

Either way your argument doesnt show that Vergo didnt use haki. If they both used it then were back to square one.

I have already had a similar argument and countered same.

King is the only one who has officially been called a swordsman. That info came for the one piece official magazine.

Queen also used a bat and gun. He uses bio weapons as part of his fighting style.

Sanji clashed with Kaku and that was his main CP9 opponent. The very first thing Kaku show us was kicking attacks and he's swordsman. King just hasn't had a reason to use his sword.
actually jack was also called a swordsman in that magazine and all of his art has involved him with his shotei blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.