Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Why tf ain't I getting these alerts?? This shit legit has me crying. You the goat for these works of art
:cheers:

Bottom part of the first panel literally priceless lls. I was bout to make the shit my profile pic lol.

Next topic should be the epic fail @Gran D. Master started with the no df law vs no sword Zoro thread. I was late but @Bogard an @Albino 👑 handle the scoring load till I got there respect yall

I guess it's time for me to low-diff Ndule sama, there is no other solution, I must show up in the battlefield :endthis:
It's a bit too soon but once he starts downplaying I shall fight the "Anti-Wank" with my "Anti-Downplay":kata:

Last edited:
G

Gran D. Master

Why tf ain't I getting these alerts?? This shit legit has me crying. You the goat for these works of art
:cheers:

Bottom part of the first panel literally priceless lls. I was bout to make the shit my profile pic lol.

Next topic should be the epic fail @Gran D. Master started with the no df law vs no sword Zoro thread. I was late but @Bogard an @Albino 👑 handle the scoring load till I got there respect yall

I

Inspector_Mu

I dont know what's worse
Me no diffing this fraud z wanker or me actually having to battle a fodder wanker?.

@Dark Hound
You should first have defeat low Antiwank users

The only reason you're still around is because I keep telling Bogard we'll need a mandatory Zoro fan in the moderator chat, no matter how weak or frail. :queenmoji:

You're welcome.

I'm feeling the opposite tbh.
I guess "Vegeta > Frieza" heavily backfired, huh? Golden Frieza > SSB Vegeta. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

@Admiral Lee Hung

You should totally make a meme of the Goku vs Superman debate. That was one of the funniest shit I've read here in WG. :milaugh:

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Interesting development. Jo Ndule is like different versions of pre and post crisis superman, in Admiral and Sword Manga he's a top tier.

in One Urouge he's a mere mid tier.
Well
In terms of meme, Topi Jerami Shuyaku Monster Zero.. Red ... are beyond my level
Post automatically merged:

Meme names :
Posthawk for Mihawk, :myman:Such a legendary meme name I made.

Big Meme for Big Mom (who came up with this)

Papazuki for Akainu (I believe this is Major's idea)

Goatakuri for Katakuri

I made Fishanks but nobody wanna use it, so let's call shanks "RedSnitch" from now on

Let's create a meme name for Kaido/WB/Roger/Teach/Kizaru/Kuzan/Garp/Sengoku
The comment with most likes become the official meme name for these characters

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 10!! "Surpassing the Limit" (Part 1)

ATTENTION ALL: I want to be painfully clear, I am not attempting to show approval of, or endorse any further actions like the ones that were pulled off recently by Hajikata and the like. This meme is created for comedic purposes. I have gotten the Mod Team's permission to post them ahead of time, so enjoy the lulz but do not view this as an endorsement.

In the Zoro Fandom, @HAJIKATA pushes himself to his maximum to overcome his limitations.

On the battlefield, @King7 comes face to face with an overwhelming opponent in @ZoroIsOverrated . The odds are stacked against him, but can King overcome his limits to become a Great Wanker?

I hope these tags work...

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @Kuroshika @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated
@Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @ZoroIsOverrated @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi

Last edited: