Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece Chapter 995, full summary by redon.
Complete summary.

Chapter 995: "The Kunoichi's Oath"

On the cover we see Luffy being lazy in class. His teacher in an owl and his classmates are the Risky Kyoudai (the zombie squirrels from the Pirates of Thriller Bark).

The chapter begins with Marco trying to stop Big Mom from joining the battle. The two collide, Marco says that he is still not sure what his role will be in this battle, but he knows better than Luffy and the rest how dangerous Big Mom is.

The fire of Prometheus collides with the blue fire of the phoenix, Prometheus loses as the fire of the phoenix is a special type flame. Big Mom grabs Marco by the neck and holds him so Perospero can shoot his Candy Arrows at him.

However, Carrot and Wanda in sulong form appear and attack Perospero together. They both manage to cut Perospero's face, leaving him 2 claw marks from which a lot of blood gushes out. Wanda tells Marco that they will take care of Perospero.

Big Mom is upset that she's wasting time with little battles like this.

Big Mom: "If you want to kill me, we can save it for later.
I have no soul to use with Marco right now."

Then he rides on Zeus and flies to the castle. Marco hears some screams coming from the castle about some ice Oni.

We went to the main stage of Onigashima. Brook is infected by Queen's Koorioni but it has no effect on him as he has no blood or flesh to affect him. Queen looks at Sanji's Wanted poster.

Queen: "So Judge's son is in this gang. Vinsmoke Judge ..."

Apoo runs away from the people who are chasing him to steal the Koorioni's antidote, use his attack "Doon!" to send them explosive sound waves. Zoro and Drake attack him at the same time, Apoo panics but manages to stop his attacks with a tonfa.

Chopper watches Brook and notices an important detail about the Koorioni but at the same time realizes that it has also been infected. One of his arms is covered in ice.

We move on to the Ulti / Page One Vs. Usopp / Nami. We see that Nami is lying on the ground and covered in blood. Usopp is fighting with Ulti, he attacks her with his "Midori Boshi: Devil" (Green Star: Devil) to hold her down. When it's about to make her give up

Usopp uses his "Midori Boshi: Take Javelin" (Green Star: Bamboo Javelin) to pierce Page One but Ulti steps forward and heads Usopp with a head butt. Usopp's skull shatters and we see a scene very similar to the one we saw when he fought Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas in Arabasta.

Ulti grabs Nami.

Ulti: "I am very angry.
How dare that fool say that he will defeat Kaidou and become the King of the Pirates?
I will spare your life if you say" Our captain will never become the King of the Pirates! "!!"

Nami, bleeding and in tears, answers with determination.

Nami: "Luffy WILL BECOME the King of the Pirates !!!"

Ulti, very enraged, prepares to kill Nami but someone interrupts her. Tama and Komachiyo appear by surprise and attack Ulti. Komachiyo bites her head ...

END

Status
Not open for further replies.