Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he has actual beef with Kaido and his beef with Big mom has been made clear time and time again to be resolved after Kaido.
And Zoro doesn't? All the plot points he even has with Orochi are ultimately tied to Kaido anyway.

Ebisu Town - Yasu and the people there suffering because of Kaido and his SMILEs

Hiyori - Daughter of Oden, the samurai killed by Kaido

In addition they all have beef with Kaido by extension of them being Luffy's crewmates.

Wtf is zoro gonna do to Kaido? He cant even deal with Apoo, at best he will have an extreme diff vs an calamity, the plot armor will save him there.:lusalty:
But vs Kaido? g4 luffy couldnt do much the first time, and current zoro is way to inferiour to g4 that was one shotted by Kaido.
He isnt even good to act as a meat shield for luffy.:choppawhat:And what about Chopper, is he gonna leave chopper fight queen, while he go up to fight Kaido, even tho he cant do shit vs Kaido.
I dont see this happening at all.

All the enemies is a waste of time for our GrandMaster Zoro :finally:

He's not even serious :finally:

Zoro nitoryu = Drake hybrid
[/QUOTE
QUOTE="Xdrake, post: 806570, member: 1822"]Goat want to cut Kaidou so hard :finally:
And yet that stag-beetle still standing fine, and hes need to team up with nerf Xdrake to beat up Apoo oh well
Let's go ZKK !!
Grandmaster want to fight together with kinemon but but but this guy....:pepapoo:
Please I want to be with Kinemon now, they're waiting for me to finish Kaido...
Hype!!!!

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
And Zoro doesn't? All the plot points he even has with Orochi are ultimately tied to Kaido anyway.

Ebisu Town - Yasu and the people there suffering because of Kaido and his SMILEs

Hiyori - Daughter of Oden, the samurai killed by Kaido

In addition they all have beef with Kaido by extension of them being Luffy's crewmates.
We shall see, if Orochi is not dead, then the dragon Zoro might be slaying is a snake.
Kaido is merely an occupant. All those things were caused by Orochi's scheme with the old hag. Kaido wouldn't have a foothold here if not for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.