Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How this contradict my point that a character judging another chatecher strength by his bounty is wrong?
Because, as I said, it's the same as judging the likeliness of rain via the weather app/metereologist. Saying, "It's wrong to judge the weather because it could be wrong" is the same as saying "It's wrong to judge people based on bounties because it could be wrong", for characters who aren't actually reading the manga — bounties work 99% of the time. every time.

Because, as I said, it's the same as judging the likeliness of rain via the weather app/metereologist. Saying, "It's wrong to judge the weather because it could be wrong" is the same as saying "It's wrong to judge people based on bounties because it could be wrong", for characters who aren't actually reading the manga — bounties work 99% of the time. every time.
So what you are saying is that Queen is right to consider than Sanji is the 2nd strongest (if it is what he is saying...) on his bounty because Sanji is actually the second strongest of the crew? Or that we should consider that Sanji is the second strongest of the crew because Queen said it based on his bounty?

So what you are saying is that Queen is right to consider than Sanji is the 2nd strongest (if it is what he is saying...) on his bounty because Sanji is actually the second strongest of the crew? Or that we should consider that Sanji is the second strongest of the crew because Queen said it based on his bounty?
I don't believe Queen has a hierarchy between Sanji or Zoro. Their bounties are more or less equal and above the "great pirate" threadhold Jinbei gave in Fishman Island, so their the second and third strongest in any order.

But if he did, he would be "right to consider" that, whether he is "right"t or not is a different question that has never been resolved and is not worth discussing.

Personally Ive always felt Zoro was stronger than Sanji even tho I'm a huge Sanji fan...

But if Im Queen and I only know what has happened here in Wano/Onigashima and the Bounties

Soba mask - Took out P1, Clashed with Drake and Hawkins, Saved Momo, Clashed with King, Raid Suit that turns invisible
Zorojuro - Took out the magistrate, Took out Kamazo, clashed with Hawkins, clashed with Kyoshiro (stretch to think Queen knows Zoro sword is Oden's?)

Based on the scouting report there's no way I'd think Zoro was stronger lol

ALSO Queen himself thinks he's stronger/superior to King. SOOO whoever he targets will most likely be the person he deems most dangerous/interesting which in all likely-hood would be Sanji even if he's wrong lol

Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen

Just like the good lord thy GOda intended.

Also Zoro still cutting Kaido, his bounty gotta be higher than Sanji's post Wano and thats what'll do it

My favorites Supernovas (not including Luffy and Zoro) is Kidd and Law but sadly they're absent for like 5 chapters now?:josad:
Kidd and Law are also good but I cannot put Kid to my favorites, he feels like Luffy v2, just more ruthless. Law is better in my eyes but he just doesn’t make it above my favorite threshold.
Bege, on the other hand, is a quite smart, serious and ruthless character who has a loving and comedic side for his crew and his family. He even has goofy faces and a baby with mustache, how cool is that :D

Kidd and Law are also good but I cannot put Kid to my favorites, he feels like Luffy v2, just more ruthless. Law is better in my eyes but he just doesn’t make it above my favorite threshold.
Bege, on the other hand, is a quite smart, serious and ruthless character who has a loving and comedic side for his crew and his family. He even has goofy faces and a baby with mustache, how cool is that :D
Bege is alright. I like his interaction with Sanji and Luffy in WCI and he's pretty much represent a Mafia gangster and he's a good father and husband but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.