Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The guy even blurred the text to cover it, he was certainly thinking Queen was referring to Drake and Zoro :smoothieduck:
Fuck the spoilers. I love spoilers to get the general picture of what is happening but I always look forward to official translations.

I am a Zoro fan and you are a Sanji fan.

Tbh we should be grateful that Queen forget to include Jinbei in that statement:suresure:

I am a Zoro fan and you are a Sanji fan

Weren't you a fan of both of them? :pepemy:

Tbh we should be grateful that Queen forget to include Jinbei in that statement:suresure:
It's just a set up for their fight, he had to be excluded to state in front of Queen he is a strawhat too :hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

Next chapter is about Yamato and Sasaki.
Don't mention them ever again :beckmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Weren't you a fan of both of them? :pepemy:

It's just a set up for their fight, he had to be excluded to state in front of Queen he is a strawhat too :hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

Don't mention them ever again :beckmoji:
Well, I enjoy both but I prefer Zoro since I started the manga.

Let's hope they even get to fight Calamities judging Oda's writing:suresure::suresure::suresure:

it complete fails..
I hope not.
It would make no sense to let them lose.
1st: It would take another atleast 20+ to heal up and prepare a second attack. NO BODY wants that...
2nd: How would they even get a second chance? Kaidou and co. just let them escape? Well, knowing Oda's writing....but lets talk from a realistic perspective.
3rd: Oda wants Luffy to find OP in like 4 years, aint gonna happen if he does the raid 2 times.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji will. Zoro is fighting Who's Who, you don't hype a character like that putting him next to the calamities to not let him fight :kayneshrug:
But he will cut Kaido a bit or stall Big Mom, so it's not that bad:specialmeh:
Reality:

Everyone is clowned and Kaido dies to the power of friendship since every Wano citizen will hold their hands to unleash massive tsunami of Haki for Luffy:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: