Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Oh MAN my guys. I am so excited.

You may have all noticed that S&A has been on a bit of a hiatus, for a couple of reasons.

One of which is the fact that I just haven’t had any comedic inspiration for the new chapters lol.

The best S&A chapters came from moments of what I consider a comedic β€œclick”, in other words as soon as the joke popped into my head, I started busting out laughing and what resulted were some of the best and my personal favorite chapters. The @Jiihad , @Shuyaku , @ShishioIsBack , @Pantheos and @Blackbeard chapters etc..all came from moments where something just β€œclicked” for me and I was like β€œthat shit would make a hilarious chapter.”

Well it happened again just now lol. A β€œclick” moment for the next great S&A moment lol. I would say we may see a chapter this week depending on my schedule lol.
Aye man, take your time Major. I'm looking forward to it and I better see memes about @critical mindset debating about Vergo's left or right leg LOL.:myman:Man's too legend to the point that @JazzMazz got mentally broke down and couldn't comprehend his debate despite the fact that he spends 2 years in Discord against Zoro fans LMAO:luffylaugh::cantseeme:JizzMizz got fucked up bad:josad:
Hmmmm should I give you guys a little taste then?

Very well, and on the subject:

@sanjikun will re-appear next chapter, and @critical mindset and @Veku will make their S&A debuts.

Have I said too much? The answer is no. Lol
Me waiting for my own real debut chapter be like:hope:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
The sad case of the emperor that has no clothes

In a sorry attempt to save face for Sanjino, or fear of Vergo dominating your favourite character, hate of Vergo (hate and annoyance of me, that’s fine) for any of those sakes, let’s the discount all our spatial faculties and logic because you’re all saying he did this, and how much spatial thinking does it take to realise that is not the same as Vergo’s stance?

vs

Just look at the direction of the hip, upper body and the leg. You can’t get it right with your model of the world :suresure::suresure::suresure:

You don’t realise Oda made this guy into a mogger, an arc villain that presented a real threat level, could toy with Sanji, and needed a mountain hax attack to take out. Great way to discredit Goda

Just imagine that, Vergo, a freaking robot, has more sense of humour than your favourite character when he trolls Sanji by showing his dominance switching leg into the attack and then switching into a roundhouse kick just for fun’s sake and Sanji struggles do dodge when he switched legs and plays with him. Literally attacking his with ankle foot and Sanji checking high up for the best defence possible lmao.

You thought Vergo was just generic character huh :suresure: wrong! He was amusing himself with Sanji in doing it in a lighthearted manner, all the while you wish your favourite character could try to replicate the same. :rolaugh: Vergo, funniest guy in the manga :goyea::catsweat:

At least tag us correctly man, I didn't even get a notification. Tag us better in the future.

Your exsistance gives me a good laugh.

And let's not pretend I would defend Sanji. Most of the peeps you tagged would happily shit on him any day of the week.

Learn to troll a bit better.