Powers & Abilities Pre-Wano Luffy CoA vs Zoro CoA

Which CoA is better?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's writed citizens and as I said you have 3 way to push Birdcage. CoA, Seastone or Bari Bari no mi.
They have only one seastone factory and one barrier.
Only thing that left is CoA.
Citizens did the same thing as Zoro.
No. That doesn't say that they are pushing the birdcage. Just that there are citizens in those locations.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know it hurts your headcannon but citizens with CoA were able to push Birdcage like zoro did

You aren't damaged you are killed.
He could have killed Dorry and Broggy too with this trap.
Is it an attack or not ?

Again you lie:whitepress:

Zoan can use strenght even in base.
For hody it's even worse because you can't talk about CoA strenght it was just brute force.
lmao it just shows places where are the characters and citizens not that citizens push the bird cage to :milaugh:

No. That doesn't say that they are pushing the birdcage. Just that there are citizens in those locations.
lmao it just shows places where are the characters and citizens not that citizens push the bird cage to :milaugh:
Let him make more of a joke out of himself
Post automatically merged:

You aren't damaged you are killed.
He could have killed Dorry and Broggy too with this trap.
Is it an attack or not ?
If it damages someone/something then it is an attack. You are just digging a deeper hole

Last edited by a moderator:
No you idiot. That doesn't say that they are pushing the birdcage. Just that there are citizens in those locations.
You think they are watching when just a few time before Gatz and King Riku told them to help ?
Moreover they have citizens all over Dressrosa so why will Oda just show those ones location ?
Because they are pushing.

And to finish it is confirmed Fodders navy helped them.

Let him make more of a joke out of himself
Post automatically merged:

If it damages someone/something then it is an attack. You are just digging a deeper hole
Marine helped them. I love manga facts.
Also wax kill you so you have internal damages.
Checkmate.

You think they are watching when just a few time before Gatz and King Riku told them to help ?
Moreover they have citizens all over Dressrosa so why will Oda just show those ones location ?

fodders navy soliders who know haki like bellamy the fodder who break trough luffy s haki go it :kata:

HA001

You're literally showing us extras pushing the factory and the barrier not a single one using haki.

I say Luffy but who cares

If you want a reason?
I'll give you one,
Zoro's Armament haki game hasn't shown to be so deadly when he clashes with competent characters as much as his haki did with Pica

But just to end it, Zoro still did not face anyone as competent as "Doffy/Cracker/Katakuri"
Thus the idea of his haki getting blocked casually by the likes of Apoo or some other regular character in this arc only tells you that his haki was never above Luffy in armament area! Maybe he had better technique in transmitting his haki to the sword, that's about it, but haki strength is weaker

It's exactly like how Sentumaru or Marigold were people who used the "invisible armor" Ryuu push that Hyogoro was teaching Luffy at first! But in NO WAY they had STRONGER haki than Luffy, just better technique/control.

@Geo it's already proved by Hyo that KKG is raw strength based than Haki :

▪Hyo said u strained ( used too much effort ) too hard in other translation he uses too much raw strength .
▪let's see Zoro clash with Pica :
Haki related and Zoro the winner and no scratches on his sword .

▪Let's see Hody vs Luffy :
Luffy got his CoA broken by Hody bite .

▪PICA's CoA > Hody :
It can tank his golem cutting force as what he said:

You aint gave me shit.
It only shows people running to the barrier and the factory.
You have problem to understand easy things like this.
They have 3 ways to push the birdcage without being damage in Dressrosa
Coat CoA on a weapon
Seastone
Bari Bari no Mi

On this panel.

Marines goes with zoro's Team. This team doesn't have seastone or Bari Bari no mi.
So they used CoA on a weapon.
Anime also support that claim.
I mean marines don't have others choice since they dont have bari bari no mi or seastone.

We also know marine can use CoA.

Now you can deny it or accept manga facts.

HA001

You have problem to understand easy things like this.
They have 3 ways to push the birdcage without being damage in Dressrosa
Coat CoA on a weapon
Seastone
Bari Bari no Mi

On this panel.

Marines goes with zoro's Team. This team doesn't have seastone or Bari Bari no mi.
So they used CoA on a weapon.
Anime also support that claim.
I mean marines don't have others choice since they dont have bari bari no mi or seastone.

We also know marine can use CoA.

Now you can deny it or accept manga facts.
No marine outside fuji is shown. End of.