Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow japanese fans are vocal about the new chapter and they are not happy. Theyre discontented with the way Sanji's character is going and the whole Simp thing. I guess they were holding out hope for a Mr Prince route. There's even a petition that's garnered thousands of signatures to have the chapter changed. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how unhappy they are

Wow japanese fans are vocal about the new chapter and they are not happy. Theyre discontented with the way Sanji's character is going and the whole Simp thing. I guess they were holding out hope for a Mr Prince route. There's even a petition that's garnered thousands of signatures to have the chapter changed. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how unhappy they are
Yea they don't want Kalifa 2.0

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
n9o thjey didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.