Fanclub Holy Cathedral to the Sword Gods

Lmao TAC thinks the exact opposite. He said Zoro has no personality and lacks charisma, while he described Law as a "beautiful painting" or some fruity shit like that
Post automatically merged:

If you fight Kaido with sword what else could you be?
:kayneshrug:
Zoro has more personality in his pinky finger than Doflamingo @TheAncientCenturion favorite character has in his entire body.
Post automatically merged:

Deep down he knows about Zoro's greatness, he knows Zoro is 25 times better character than Doffy. He is just too shy to admit it.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
A place where you can talk about your favorite swordsman - both good and bad aspects - without fear of having people call you a hater or a biased fanboy. For reasonable discussion and light humor. Any overly trolling posts will be deleted and users reported.

Those who might be interested:
@Gran D. Master @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Admiral Lee Hung @Chrono @Shuyaku @Shin'ya🎭 @Garp9 @Den_Den_Mushi @Light D Lamperouge

My personal favorite swordsman of all time is Daz Bones, but I also like Fujitora, Mihawk and Zoro.
Zoro is #1.
Mihawk #2.
Rayleigh #3.
Others I like:
Kyoshiro, Ryuma, Daz Bones, Issho.

Last edited:
really enjoy Kyoshiro. But the fact he’s probably going to be a straight good guy isn’t as interesting to me. If he had his own agenda I’d enjoy every moment more.

Can’t say I like Rayleigh at all. But Daz Bones is amazin
I am willing to bet Kyoshiro is not denjiro.
Instead I'd argue Koshiro (Zoro's master) is Denjiro

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am willing to bet Kyoshiro is not denjiro.
Instead I'd argue Koshiro (Zoro's master) is Denjiro
Zoro’s Master was born in East Blue according to his VC and the person who left Wano (forger of the swords / possibly Zoro’s mentors father) left 51 years ago I thought? Time line is a little inconsistent. I wouldn’t mind it if that was the case though.

Zoro’s Master was born in East Blue according to his VC and the person who left Wano (forger of the swords / possibly Zoro’s mentors father) left 51 years ago I thought? Time line is a little inconsistent. I wouldn’t mind it if that was the case though.
Are VCs really reliable sources any more after them saying Shanks became emperor 14+ years ago and not 6 years?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But the fact he’s probably going to be a straight good guy isn’t as interesting to me. If he had his own agenda I’d enjoy every moment more.
I think these two might be complimentary TBH. Do you think Drake is less interesting post reveal?

G

Gran D. Master

I wonder if any of the swords in Wano are Saijo O Wazamono grade. King would get massive hype if his turned out to be one. It would also be the first supreme grade sword we'd see being used in a all-out fight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think these two might be complimentary TBH. Do you think Drake is less interesting post reveal.
I think he’s more interesting because now we get more conflict with his character, more opportunity for struggle and growth. Drake is apart of a secret unit likely unknown to the current admirals and answering to Garp. Likewise he was shaken by the CP-0 being present and making deals with pirates. The reveal offers Drake a lot more then just being a rogue marine officer. Not that that was bad either.