Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 132 - The Shibuya incident, part 49

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Well he was suspended, we have no idea for what reason. Which is why I want him involved cause there's room for interesting plot development there.
He is a straight-up more rebellious version of Gojo in my opinion.

I can bet my money on him missing all lesson besides ones with Gojo or straight up telling higher-ups to go fuck themselves.

I wonder what "suspension" means in JJK school case.

I don't know why but I can image them putting guys like Hakari into isolation room where cursed energy is lowered or shit.

Amazing chapter! Especially the prey and predator panel of Mahito and Yuji was great. Seems like the arc is ending in 1-2 more chapters if nothing special happens now.

Fuck Geto. He best not have done anything to the best girl.
Never understood Mei's appeal tbh.

Utahime unsealing Gojo and he rampages but on top of that Sukuna takes over Yuuji and pissed Gojo teaches him who is waiting for him once he gets into full power.
This sounds amazing but unlikely to happen. Gojo will most probably remain sealed for more world-building and introduction of more powerful curses.

3. Geto revealing that he prepared a special parting gift and it would turn out to be a group or mini-army of curses invading Jujutsu high which would lead to the debut of Hakari. ( I assume he's sitting and doing nothing in the dorms. ).
This sounds like a badass entrance for Hakari. I'm up for this one!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
No, you didn't come off as rude, lmao. I really took it light-heartedly. But if your intentions were otherwise- :beckmoji: lol
Nah nah lol. I meant it like everyone has a reason for liking or not liking a character. I could go on about why I like x or dislike y but it's my opinion. It's not something that's factual, tastes differ that way. So I don't usually argue tastes or why someone likes x, y, z, etc.

Yuji is a top 1 MC. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve been as invested in any New Gen MCs as I am with Yuji. Itโ€™s also just really satisfying to see Mahito run in fear from Yuji after heโ€™s been so cocky this entire arc. The ending definitely leads me to think that Getou will finish him off, but as long as Mahito is done Iโ€™m happy. Mei Mei better be alright though (I canโ€™t imagine that Getou beat her with zero injuries).

todo pulled a netero in this chapter lmao i donโ€™t think heโ€™s making it out alive

i think itโ€™s about time mahito dies he served his purpose in the story his character was explored enough we seen all what he can do keeping him alive would be boring

yuuji is gonna need some one to save him idk who tho

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
the realest character and mc out in JJK I ainโ€™t hearing otherwise. Todo a g like always fucking told yโ€™all geto off screened that bitch. Fuck mahito itโ€™s time for the real best antagonist to make his move. Itโ€™s geto szn

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

People need to be taught a lesson. Mainly @Lris @Larimo_420 @Lj for spouting blasphemous things. Gojo top 1.
geto>>>

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Never happened. Geto ran away.
He isnโ€™t no mahito. either she got payed off by geto which is more likely since she only accepted to be in shibuya because gojo payed her to go there. or she got rinsed by the wolf that is geto. Dont be surprised if the former happens heโ€™s op af. geto been top 3

Gojo mists him. GTFO troll.
gojo beats everyone that ainโ€™t nothing new. I ainโ€™t no troll we speak nothing but fax

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He isnโ€™t no mahito. either she got payed off by geto which is more likely since she only accepted to be in shibuya because gojo payed her to go there. or she got rinsed by the wolf that is geto. Dont be surprised if the former happens heโ€™s op af. geto been top 3
He ain't beating her without a scratch tbh, so no way he beat her up just like that.

gojo beats everyone
Agree. Factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.