Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Going off purely gut feeling rn.

Rej- tinest of lean town.
Tris- Clown
Sera- neutral
Beta- Indie
Midnight- towniseh. Seems like he's playing like usual.
Jew- neutral
Light- town
Kiri- neutral need to see more from them
Nat- flip either way. Bet this ones a scum tho
Ussop- town lean
Zem- neutral
Gambit- scum lean
Taylor- town or indie
Flower- town?
Lanji- this hoe is always scum

someone tell nat scumhunting isnt lynching people because you think they arent useful

or you know
she's an experienced player and she knows this yet continues to do so. lol.

a vig could be penalized for killing townies in certain games
before making comments like vig beta
you would need a degree of certainty.
Killing someone who is unhelpful is better than killing someone you're not sure of. N1 at least, always will be.
added reason why my vote stays on you
Okay. Watch me as I cry a river over it :gokulaugh:

I really think Beta is a town at least from what I have experienced with him in the past. He is vocal and addressing the players who are going at him. Albeit, a bit defensive, it's not like he is disallowed from voicing out and responding to others' critique. According to Zem herself, it's not that bad to say what you wanna say.

Zem is really hard to read, even if she's scum, she is still looking town. And she'd return back to you every accusation you would bestow upon her if you got the guts to do so. But she keeps on keeping the conversation forward and I really doubt a scum would be so vocal like that. She is raising good points against Beta.

Rej may be scummy at first glance but it's just the way he is. I have never seen a Rej as different as this. So I don't how people tend to arrive that it AI towards him. The best to give Rej is day/night action, more or less a slip of his own. LOLOLOL

Nat on the other hand has been calling out people left and right and yet, she is nothing but the more talkative version of those who lurk in the background. So I don't know what to say about this if she's not trolling 2.0.

Nothing much to say about the others but I would like @Marimo_420 to come forward and give us a greeting first.
Post automatically merged:

some tricks to paint me bad? I am not offended lololol

I really think Beta is a town at least from what I have experienced with him in the past. He is vocal and addressing the players who are going at him. Albeit, a bit defensive, it's not like he is disallowed from voicing out and responding to others' critique. According to Zem herself, it's not that bad to say what you wanna say.

Zem is really hard to read, even if she's scum, she is still looking town. And she'd return back to you every accusation you would bestow upon her if you got the guts to do so. But she keeps on keeping the conversation forward and I really doubt a scum would be so vocal like that. She is raising good points against Beta.

Rej may be scummy at first glance but it's just the way he is. I have never seen a Rej as different as this. So I don't how people tend to arrive that it AI towards him. The best to give Rej is day/night action, more or less a slip of his own. LOLOLOL

Nat on the other hand has been calling out people left and right and yet, she is nothing but the more talkative version of those who lurk in the background. So I don't know what to say about this if she's not trolling 2.0.

Nothing much to say about the others but I would like @Marimo_420 to come forward and give us a greeting first.

some tricks to paint me bad? I am not offended lololol
Not tricks, I just find it cute how you immediately delivered a wallie. I hope this isn't scum Gambit panic :sadgrin:

Going off purely gut feeling rn.

Rej- tinest of lean town.
Tris- Clown
Sera- neutral
Beta- Indie
Midnight- towniseh. Seems like he's playing like usual.
Jew- neutral
Light- town
Kiri- neutral need to see more from them
Nat- flip either way. Bet this ones a scum tho
Ussop- town lean
Zem- neutral
Gambit- scum lean
Taylor- town or indie
Flower- town?
Lanji- this hoe is always scum
I mean... Feel free to elaborate :shocking:

Why thank you.
:catsweat:

You're far more aggressive as town.
Aren't you just mimicking Natalie? What aggressiveness are you talking about? I said I am busy and at work. And now, just to respond to that, I took a washroom break.

Anyway, I have been in different facades when town. 2 of my first games here as town, I got lynched for being agressive. The last time I was town, I was the most cooperative and active in scum hunting, bringing doom to all them scums. So it depends. And it's my first time to play again after over a month. Kind rusty here.

My suggestion, don't parrot Nat, she's scum to begin with. LOLOLOL

Not tricks, I just find it cute how you immediately delivered a wallie. I hope this isn't scum Gambit panic :sadgrin:
Hmmmm. Not sure how you arrive with Panic post. I mean, if I am silent, you lot call them out. If I talk, I am panicking. I don't know how to place myself here. Should I just die this day?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Aren't you just mimicking Natalie? What aggressiveness are you talking about? I said I am busy and at work. And now, just to respond to that, I took a washroom break.

Anyway, I have been in different facades when town. 2 of my first games here as town, I got lynched for being agressive. The last time I was town, I was the most cooperative and active in scum hunting, bringing doom to all them scums. So it depends. And it's my first time to play again after over a month. Kind rusty here.

My suggestion, don't parrot Nat, she's scum to begin with. LOLOLOL
Relax bro.... it's just a gut feeling. I don't parrot nat, nor anyone else. It's my own feeling atm which can change at any given moment.

Why?
You panicking?

Hmmmm. Not sure how you arrive with Panic post. I mean, if I am silent, you lot call them out. If I talk, I am panicking. I don't know how to place myself here. Should I just die this day?
Woah you don't have to die, pipe down. I am just looking for your reactions, why are you overreacting when you know these things full well?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Let's have a bit more activity pls. I know it's 48 hours but what's the point if we don't make the most of it.

@Rej how you feeling rn?

again you mimick Nat. LOL
Again I'm not.

Why you so triggered when I said I have a little sus lean on you?

I don't need a life story bro. I haven't casted a vote or even said you're scum but you looking abit more iffy rn.

I was busy with class and taking a long nap today.

Town reads:

You: You don't give me scum vibes this time because you're not trying as hard. Scum Nat seems more game solvy and less chill. But you seem pretty relaxed.

Lanji: Depends mostly on Rej' flip, but his thoughts just now and his read seem genuine, so I lean Town on him.

Beta: Typical Town Beta. Scum Beta is a lot more quiet and too self aware. He isn't like this here.

Scum reads:

Rej is a slight scum lean, already explained why.

Rest is neutral as of now.
Thoughts on the Gambit read above?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am not seeing the sus on Gambit at the moment tbh. I've seen him be town and play as scumiest as one can and be town and play as towniest as one can. So far he hasn't ticked any boxes either way for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.