Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thanks for not ignoring me bro. Everyone else just told me to fuck off with their silence.
:myman:

I'm thinking Mid keeps looking worse and worse.

Iffy on flowa for now.

FB, Kiri, lanji and JDB need to do a bit more.
Literally what do you expect from me on D1 with no hard information, Marimo?? I’ve been more active than KN or LC, and at worst, I’ve been as helpful as Final. Y’all have got to stop acting like inaction on the first day is indicative of anything substantial, come talk to me tomorrow after we’ve all done some shit tonight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hello guys sorry i just finished my exam yesterday and was rly busy. can someone give me a quick rundown of whats going on plox x_x

ill read up during the night phase
Post automatically merged:

my scum reads b4 i left were nat and light, and i still think one of them is scum.

whats the deal with gambit been voted now?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Literally what do you expect from me on D1 with no hard information, Marimo?? I’ve been more active than KN or LC, and at worst, I’ve been as helpful as Final. Y’all have got to stop acting like inaction on the first day is indicative of anything substantial, come talk to me tomorrow after we’ve all done some shit tonight.
Press a bit more Jew. You've been on Final or on defense on why you haven't doing much.

I will be expecting a bit more from you next phase my man.
:cheers:

hello guys sorry i just finished my exam yesterday and was rly busy. can someone give me a quick rundown of whats going on plox x_x

ill read up during the night phase

my scum reads b4 i left were nat and light, and i still think one of them is scum.

whats the deal with gambit been voted now?
there's not much time. around 10 mins remaining til the closing
FB vs Zem
Leading vote is on me w/o justification
Midnight sb lynched.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Gambit sorry I will keep it tied because I want people to make decisions and not be stuck at their old votes.

So it's Midnight vs Gambit? what an interesting turn of events.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't like this derail now. Seems like a save attempt.
Who do you think is being saved? Gambit or one of the other wagons that had 2 votes on them?

What makes Gambit and even Nat worth to save. I think an EoD wagon of Nat/Gambit would be more interesting. Because it would force Gambit and Nat to make gamebreaking decisions instead of fluff.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This is almost a stasis. I really hope we get a scum flip as it would clear more for us than a town flip.
In a town flip we are pretty much forked.

Status
Not open for further replies.