Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Godfather can be lynch immune no?
Easy enough.

Vig should have targeted mid or gambit tonight. (Leaning mid)

That also probably failed due to protection or kill immunity.

There's a third party present, if there's another kill anaccounted for.

Also.......... One thing is certain though.... If the RNG resulted in Midnight getting lynched rather than yours truly, dude is something we should be scared of. LOLOLOL.
Post automatically merged:

Easy enough.

Are you town clearing me ex-sweetheart?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Easy enough.

Lynch immunity if it was that, it would have to be a one shot thing. That is op to be constant.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Nami Love] You are so Protective of Nami that if an attack is going to kill Nami, you will take the attack on yourself. Both you and the attacker will get killed bypassing all their defense.

well this could be one of the failed kills.
1. mafia targeted nami
2. attack redirected to sanji
3. sanji tried to kill the attacker, but it shuda bypassed his defenses tho hmm

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also.......... One thing is certain though.... If the RNG resulted in Midnight getting lynched rather than yours truly, dude is something we should be scared of. LOLOLOL.

Are you town clearing me ex-sweetheart?
Then there is also the fact, which one of you were actually supposed to be lynched, if it is an immunity.

Zemmi

GodMommie
As for if there was a Vig shot last night, I would hope people are careful with their targets, at least it's not like ToS where you kill yourself afterwards.

Emil

Certified Memelord
midnight is likely the GF

guy wanted us to invest him aswell

so he is probaably ceasar clown, and since he is a famous scientist he scans as town

and because of his DF he survives 1 lynch/kill

my guess for now

Zemmi

GodMommie
I actually regret my decision of not changing my vote now, because I am not a fan of the uncertainty. :josad:

Then there is also the fact, which one of you were actually supposed to be lynched, if it is an immunity.
I agree but one thing is certain though. I don't possess such immunity. That's why my final conclusion is that Midnight won the lynch RNG - if that's how the host played it for a tie - and bypass the lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As for if there was a Vig shot last night, I would hope people are careful with their targets, at least it's not like ToS where you kill yourself afterwards.
i think its more so u or light being a hostile independent, leaning more on u

the 2 failed kills are likely a hostile indie + sanji's failed retaliation kill. or a failed vig kill

who did u fail ur kill on?

Status
Not open for further replies.