Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I agree but one thing is certain though. I don't possess such immunity. That's why my final conclusion is that Midnight won the lynch RNG - if that's how the host played it for a tie - and bypass the lynch.
I would think though that who was supposed to be lynched would be announced. I should ask the hosts.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Also.......... One thing is certain though.... If the RNG resulted in Midnight getting lynched rather than yours truly, dude is something we should be scared of. LOLOLOL.
Post automatically merged:

Are you town clearing me ex-sweetheart?
Don't know just yet.
:sadgrin:

But out of the two of you, I would say mid definitely looks worse.

You could even be a third party. I don't know

Zemmi

GodMommie
i think its more so u or light being a hostile independent, leaning more on u

the 2 failed kills are likely a hostile indie + sanji's failed retaliation kill. or a failed vig kill

who did u fail ur kill on?
I'm town like I said already.

I actually was afraid that scum was going to try to pin ser death on me when I seen it lol. Even though that would be an amateur mistake because no smart scum would actually kill someone who suspected them lol. Well to be honest, I was hoping for it lol.

I would think though that who was supposed to be lynched would be announced. I should ask the hosts.
But that will break whatever immunity such player possesses if any not to mention that he'd be 102% outed as scum already. But anyhow, it's not rocket science to think that he indeed has immunity.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
3 roles capable of killing would be a bit much. I wouldn't be surprised if a vig tried to kill Mid/Gambit last night.

I would like to go with my suspicions yesterday Flower, Gambit, and Mid. Anyone got any info on these 3? Also clearing up the Nat/Flower issue of how Flower knows Nat is town for sure would be great as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm town like I said already.

I actually was afraid that scum was going to try to pin ser death on me when I seen it lol. Even though that would be an amateur mistake because no smart scum would actually kill someone who suspected them lol. Well to be honest, I was hoping for it lol.
u did not kill ser, u killed nami and it went to ser

i am not painting his death to u. i just dont like ur gameplay yesterday at all

i actually did not even mention or relate seraph death to u in anyway, u seem very aware of that eh? was that a hard decision to make last night who to kill?

Zemmi

GodMommie
3 roles capable of killing would be a bit much. I wouldn't be surprised if a vig tried to kill Mid/Gambit last night.

I would like to go with my suspicions yesterday Flower, Gambit, and Mid. Anyone got any info on these 3? Also clearing up the Nat/Flower issue of how Flower knows Nat is town for sure would be great as well.
The problem with all of these is that we are only limited to 2 informations from players a day.

u did not kill ser, u killed nami and it went to ser

i am not painting his death to u. i just dont like ur gameplay yesterday at all

i actually did not even mention or relate seraph death to u in anyway, u seem very aware of that eh? was that a hard decision to make last night who to kill?
Yea and I can say the same for everyone in this game also, the styles here are completely foreign to me. I am being called out for things which on OJ were clearly town plays. lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
im genuinely thinking midnight activated his logia or something, becoming untargettable

then he tired to kill nami = the kill went to sanji (seraph), and seraph retaliated using his [Nami love] ability, but it failed cuz ceasar is untargetable

the other kill is a vig/hostile indie, and it failed on someone. could even be on midnight too

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
im genuinely thinking midnight activated his logia or something, becoming untargettable

then he tired to kill nami = the kill went to sanji (seraph), and seraph retaliated using his [Nami love] ability, but it failed cuz ceasar is untargetable

the other kill is a vig/hostile indie, and it failed on someone. could even be on midnight too
Nah, it should bypass all defenses.

Sera was for sure targeted, and not Nami.

The two failed kills should be vig/ third party.

So a gang bang party at Midnight's house last midnight?

The first that figures what truly occurred yesterday gets a price.

Investigators, do you have any results to share?

If someone has a scum result, or even possible scum result, such player should claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yea and I can say the same for everyone in this game also, the styles here are completely foreign to me. I am being called out for things which on OJ were clearly town plays. lol
well I never played on OJ, but ur gameplay yesterday was by no means a town play.

and spare me the "in my experience...this or that" kinda posts which were the majority of ur posts yesterday

if u r truly experience as u say, u should know how important day 1 is, as it is the only day where u can read people purely based on tones. The other days will be influenced by flips and ability results so people will get extra confidence/fake confidence and will be harder to tone read them.

I am new to this forum and hardly know any one, but I can at least try to read people based on tones day 1. You on the other hand, you just hard coasted the entire day and pretended to be relevant with a back and forth convo vs beta

You arent trying to make hard enemies with town, nor with scum. A by the book play for hostile indies tbh.

Zemmi

GodMommie
The only reason anyone should claim anything is if it's important and they found scum. Or some other possible dire situation they need town to know about to save a town's life.

Zemmi

GodMommie
well I never played on OJ, but ur gameplay yesterday was by no means a town play.

and spare me the "in my experience...this or that" kinda posts which were the majority of ur posts yesterday

if u r truly experience as u say, u should know how important day 1 is, as it is the only day where u can read people purely based on tones. The other days will be influenced by flips and ability results so people will get extra confidence/fake confidence and will be harder to tone read them.

I am new to this forum and hardly know any one, but I can at least try to read people based on tones day 1. You on the other hand, you just hard coasted the entire day and pretended to be relevant with a back and forth convo vs beta

You arent trying to make hard enemies with town, nor with scum. A by the book play for hostile indies tbh.
There are a few people who have played here with me and they will all tell you I hate d1, and I even put that in the sign up thread too I think and wanted a shorter phase. To me D1 are typically just useless and only good to lynch a townie.

So lucky for me there are people here who know how I play and the many different things I think about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.