Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Let's just go with one of them today and vig takes care of the other in case of a flip.
:sanmoji:

Win win.

And as for leaning mid, he feels like he's off his town meta. While he does ask werid questions he asks the right ones. If you see his earlier messages they're just coasting very hard while not actively engaging.

Him asking to be investigated doesn't help him much either.
I think it would be better to have a bit more certainty, because we could end up lynching a town with abilities we really need.

If flower is actually town, I think she has more reasoning than what she said
Post automatically merged:

I would suggest if anyone wants to point things out they should just post it then you wouldn't have to scratch your head, it's a waste of time for people to send people on guessing games. They could at least quote what they are talking about.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I think it would be better to have a bit more certainty, because we could end up lynching a town with abilities we really need.

If flower is actually town, I think she has more reasoning than what she said

I would suggest if anyone wants to point things out they should just post it then you wouldn't have to scratch your head, it's a waste of time for people to send people on guessing games. They could at least quote what they are talking about.
So you're feeling gambit more or?

You know exactly what. You were way too chill. Too calm. As if you knew you would survive.
LOLOLOLOL. Chill? I was almost close in forcing Rej, Usopp and Light to change vote as I don't wanna be lynched and you said I was chill?

LOL wut? I am not telling you to abandon your outside world responsibilities.

not a good reasoning. '

change vote to midnight @Yo Tan Wa

@Marimo_420 @Rej @Light D Lamperouge you gotta unvote me now. I mean it.
Nice attempt tho

Zemmi

GodMommie
So you're feeling gambit more or?
No I'm not feeling either, either way that is why I'm asking why people are so certain of which way they are leaning. I also know I have to play closer attention to what people are saying since there can't be claims.

BTW OT BUTTTT.... I said I would never eat one but I just tried a fried oreo....they are most certainly a devil's food.... I love it, but I will try to never eat one again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.