Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Then you shouldn't be perplexed that people find it weird tbh.

Ningen :pepeke:

I questioned Midnight about the thing with Nat only. I.e. why did he say typical Usopp or something like that.

Midnight had 1 vote by the time I voted. There was no counter wagon then. I just checked the vote tally.

After my vote some people unvoted and then later while I was gone people made Midnight and Gambit equal.

I am not gonna vote now. Wanna see if someone will cc Gambit and what Midnight has to say. We have enough time.

Why are you so eager for everyone to vote now and to get at least 7 votes though?
but I do because it's usually the most wise thing for some players and roles to do at the start of the game and nothing to be suspicious of.
Post automatically merged:

So Gambit burned our second claim without even asking?? Even if you are town, that’s a dick move, man.
This I completely agree with because I really needed everyone to speak before the next claim was taken. It has me annoyed just a tiny bit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then you shouldn't be perplexed that people find it weird tbh.

Ningen :pepeke:

I questioned Midnight about the thing with Nat only. I.e. why did he say typical Usopp or something like that.

Midnight had 1 vote by the time I voted. There was no counter wagon then. I just checked the vote tally.

After my vote some people unvoted and then later while I was gone people made Midnight and Gambit equal.

I am not gonna vote now. Wanna see if someone will cc Gambit and what Midnight has to say. We have enough time.

Why are you so eager for everyone to vote now and to get at least 7 votes though?
great!

so u think some ningens tried to derail from gambit to midnight is that it?

well good, then just vote gambit then !! problem solved !!

I want town to be united in one vote. I am not liking yesterday's vote spread, and I want all the votes to be done early so we don't have any late game vote shenaningan and fukery with ppl changing votes around and dropping last minute votes. I want gambit to be leading by alot to the point where ningens like yesterday can't just come in and ruin it.

You have a solid read now, vote for it and lets get the rest of town on it. Y'feel me now?

Its gna be a collective town effort here. If we can't get atleast half the players to agree to a vote then just gg go next..

Zemmi

GodMommie
Tell me about it, I was thinking about claiming after her if I’d been around :pepemy:
I had nothing to claim but I know there could be important things others might needed to say but now can't. That is why I kinda felt it was important for everyone to post before the last claim was taken.

Emil

Certified Memelord
but I do because it's usually the most wise thing for some players and roles to do at the start of the game and nothing to be suspicious of.

This I completely agree with because I really needed everyone to speak before the next claim was taken. It has me annoyed just a tiny bit.
i mean aight u said day 1 is useless bla bla and u do nothing on it

but it doesnt seem any better so far eh

lets step it up now cmon time to vote rekt gambit !!!

Zemmi

GodMommie
i mean aight u said day 1 is useless bla bla and u do nothing on it

but it doesnt seem any better so far eh

lets step it up now cmon time to vote rekt gambit !!!

Do you really feel like I haven't done nothing at all these phase?

Just because I haven't placed a vote, doesn't mean I have not been active or helpful in the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I had nothing to claim but I know there could be important things others might needed to say but now can't. That is why I kinda felt it was important for everyone to post before the last claim was taken.
i mean u obv won't claim failing a kill

who does that, right? lmaoo

btw i didnt even know we r limited to 2 claim PER ENTIRE PLAYER BASE

i thought it was 2 claims per person lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
now idk if flower is even good or shes just wasting a claim lol
but shes been vouched for so i'll see this gambit lynch through for now

Why would I claim something I didn't do? Do you feel like you might be tunneled on me? Are you sure we don't know each other lol
no dont think we've met
and pls don't hold it personally lol i have nothing against u

just against ur play

Zemmi

GodMommie
now idk if flower is even good or shes just wasting a claim lol
but shes been vouched for so i'll see this gambit lynch through for now

no dont think we've met
and pls don't hold it personally lol i have nothing against u

just against ur play
In that case I won't hold nothing personal, and you will get use to my play if I continue to play here.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Eh, it looks like you wanna stay outside of the happenings in game. People tend to find that suspicious.

so u think some ningens tried to derail from gambit to midnight is that it?
After my vote the votes started spreading around. People unvoted some, and some voted for Flowa, Tris, Nat and then it ended on Midnight. It sure looks like an attempt to save Gambit.

well good, then just vote gambit then !! problem solved !!

I want town to be united in one vote. I am not liking yesterday's vote spread, and I want all the votes to be done early so we don't have any late game vote shenaningan and fukery with ppl changing votes around and dropping last minute votes. I want gambit to be leading by alot to the point where ningens like yesterday can't just come in and ruin it.
I do understand what you mean now. I'll give it some more time before I place a vote on Gambit though.

But you are right. We should be united in a lynch without spreading votes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you trying to get modkilled again or something :lawsigh:
Mo D. Kill Usopp at ur service

Eh, it looks like you wanna stay outside of the happenings in game. People tend to find that suspicious.

After my vote the votes started spreading around. People unvoted some, and some voted for Flowa, Tris, Nat and then it ended on Midnight. It sure looks like an attempt to save Gambit.

I do understand what you mean now. I'll give it some more time before I place a vote on Gambit though.

aight sounds fair enough, the sooner the better
i wanna have a mid day 2 vote count too. would be helpful

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can always cast an indicative vote. ;P

Anyway I would not focus on Rej for the Gambit-switching matter or even on Gambit or Midnight for the surviving matter.
rej seems town asfk based on tone only tbh, but I could be wrong and hes a playing it good if scum

Zemmi

GodMommie

It's fine if you don't like it, but it doesn't change the fact this is how I play. I have no issues defending myself, can do it all day. I wouldn't ask people here to change how they play either, I will just have to learn it so I can read people appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.