Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
missing judge's son meme
I hate that meme :kriwhat: These ones area actually funny :funky:
Why did you say you think chapter 1000 will be a normal chapter
Oh you actually wanted proper discourse? I thought you were just shitposting as usual :usoprice:

Well, I don't think it'll be a "normal" or "abnormal" chapter. There're multiple potential threads that've been set up for potential epic payoff in Chapter 1000. Supernova trio vs Kaido and Big Mom. Marine arriving. Xebec revival/Rocks flashback etc

I just don't think they'll go out of their way to say, bring Shanks, Dragon, Imu, Vegapunk to the story when there's no setup for it. It'll be outta nowhere. So whatever happens will within the natural story flow. That's all I meant to say.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
There's no such thing as natural when it comes to Wano, Oda could close act 3 on 999 if he wanted and have 1000 be a tea party with Big News Morgans and Imu.
I've made the assumption that Act 3 won't end in 999 obviously. But you never know, I've been wrong about almost everything since we got to Onigashima so far lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I hate that meme :kriwhat: These ones area actually funny :funky:

Oh you actually wanted proper discourse? I thought you were just shitposting as usual :usoprice:

Well, I don't think it'll be a "normal" or "abnormal" chapter. There're multiple potential threads that've been set up for potential epic payoff in Chapter 1000. Supernova trio vs Kaido and Big Mom. Marine arriving. Xebec revival/Rocks flashback etc

I just don't think they'll go out of their way to say, bring Shanks, Dragon, Imu, Vegapunk to the story when there's no setup for it. It'll be outta nowhere. So whatever happens will within the natural story flow. That's all I meant to say.
Look at oda and editors and everyone hyping up 1000 it’s not a norma chapter oda stalled this long so 1000 can be special

Status
Not open for further replies.