Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you wanna end the phase early? Especially in a situation where a mislynch is disastrous. You seem pretty content with what's going on now.
Put yourself in my shoes and pretend youโ€™re town (even if you dont think im not town)

thereโ€™s very little options for who scum is. Gambit claiming he transported rej and flowerโ€™s ability not working night 1 along with process of elimination makes me 95% confident its rej

unless thereโ€™s new info thats going to be revealed that makes someone else more suspect then rej, i dont see how my mind is gonna change

its a more difficult decision for you and the rest since you dont know my role, but its an easy decision for me
Post automatically merged:

Pretend im town*

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Put yourself in my shoes and pretend youโ€™re town (even if you dont think im not town)

thereโ€™s very little options for who scum is. Gambit claiming he transported rej and flowerโ€™s ability not working night 1 along with process of elimination makes me 95% confident its rej

unless thereโ€™s new info thats going to be revealed that makes someone else more suspect then rej, i dont see how my mind is gonna change

its a more difficult decision for you and the rest since you dont know my role, but its an easy decision for me

Pretend im town*
But if you are town you should be patient. Your behaviour now isn't townie like at all.

One wrong move and we probably lose the game. So we need to be confident and united in a lynch. Splitting votes won't help. Nor will ending the phase early.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
alright ill wait

so whatcha wanna do? :catsure:
At first I wanna see the other players' input. Juliet said she had something more to post iirc and some haven't answered their posts.

Though Imma be back later. Gotta go now. Please don't make any hasty moves while I am gone lmfao. All of you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
@Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy what do you guys make of this development?
Zara is a notorious imp, and while I donโ€™t blame him for it since he subbed in, I kinda donโ€™t see any way he ISNโ€™T scum if weโ€™re going by the numbers. As far as what heโ€™s doing now, it could be a ploy - surely he wouldnโ€™t be THAT obvious, which might be what he wants us to think.

Zara is a notorious imp, and while I donโ€™t blame him for it since he subbed in, I kinda donโ€™t see any way he ISNโ€™T scum if weโ€™re going by the numbers. As far as what heโ€™s doing now, it could be a ploy - surely he wouldnโ€™t be THAT obvious, which might be what he wants us to think.
Even if we lynch scum this DP, there is still a chance we can f*** this up if we mislynch tomorrow. So as I see it, this could be a way for Zara to open scum and simultaneously protect his buddy (Rej or Juliet, I doubt both are due to the numbers). Since he is framing both of them, we have no clue who of them is his buddy.

At first I wanna see the other players' input. Juliet said she had something more to post iirc and some haven't answered their posts.

Though Imma be back later. Gotta go now. Please don't make any hasty moves while I am gone lmfao. All of you.
Did you see two of my posts I made on page 87? I was originally thinking on quoting posts that caught my eye and instead I just wrote my thoughts out about my suspects. What did you think of my post on #1,739.

Guys, can everyone just write their scum/town reads on each player

Flower --- Town
Light --- Town
Jew --- Town
Marimo --- Town
Rej --- Scum
Juliet --- Scum
Zara --- Scum

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
You know what I think flowa.

At this point I'm questioning if you haven't done a 20000 iq play right from the start.

I don't feel like losing..smh
I wonโ€™t lie...the idea just popped into my head a minute or two ago. The only thing with Gambit is she knew he wasnโ€™t town, but she could have known he also wasnโ€™t mafia, so using him to cast aspersions on Rej would have been pretty clever. She also just cleared Light and voted for Midnight yesterday, but the former could be attributed to the above as a means of making him look less suspicious, and the latter could be explained by what I said earlier about Juliet voting her scum mate to blend in.

That being said, Iโ€™m only, like, 20 percent convinced thatโ€™s whatโ€™s happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.