I

Inspector_Mu

Ndule reveals his Sanji fanboyism after years being a closet Sanjitard
Nothing being fanboyism
Compare their bounties
Sanji and zoro first bounty increase and now their current bounties
Plus having Sanji state he will be one day most feared...

This has nothing to do with Zoro><Sanji
Everyone knows zoro is stronger anyway.

People should chill
Ussop might end up having higher bounties than them even... it wont change a fact

Nothing being fanboyism
Compare their bounties
Sanji and zoro first bounty increase and now their current bounties
Plus having Sanji state he will be one day most feared...

This has nothing to do with Zoro><Sanji
Everyone knows zoro is stronger anyway.

People should chill
Ussop might end up having higher bounties than them even... it wont change a fact
Sanji statement was a foreshadowing to the Vinsmoke thing lmao you're still on that like it proves anything.

Btw zoro and sanji's bounty didn't go up at the same time. So comparing their 2nd bounty and 3rd bounty etc is completely retarded. Zoro might have more increase than Sanji

I

Inspector_Mu

Sanji statement was a foreshadowing to the Vinsmoke thing lmao you're still on that like it proves anything.

Btw zoro and sanji's bounty didn't go up at the same time. So comparing their 2nd bounty and 3rd bounty etc is completely retarded. Zoro might have more increase than Sanji
Lol after Vinsmoke is Sanji most feared among luffy underlings ? Nope Jinbei still has higher bounty

I dont get it

Why is it hard to accept Sanji has better bounty? Better CoO speed leadership intelligence than Zoro?
Zoro being stronger =/= having better CoO/Speed/intelligence

You guys wanna make zoro be superior to Sanji in al things even at cooking one day
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri >BM in speed and CoO

But Sanji being better than zoro at what Oda implies is a big sin...

My goodness

Lol after Vinsmoke is Sanji most feared among luffy underlings ? Nope Jinbei still has higher bounty
He said he will be the most feared period. He didn't say apart from Luffy. Stop clowning it's obviously a foreshadow about where Sanji comes from. Why else would he say that ????

Why would Sanji say he will be the most feared by the marine all of a sudden ? Use your brain dude.

You guys wanna make zoro be superior to Sanji in al things even at cooking one day

My goodness
You're the one who say baseless shit we counter that.
It has nothing to do with Zoro/Sanji if you can say something intelligent then I'll accept it.
Saying Sanji will have 3.3 billion and Zoro 3.2 because Sanji have bigger bounty than Zoro in their respective bounty is retarded since Zoro had more increase than Sanji and he needed the Vinsmoke storyline to do it

But yeah it's okay Ndule stop hiding behind your anti-wank bullshit and reveal your fetish already. We know you're a Sanji fangirl everybody does

I dont get it

Why is it hard to accept Sanji has better bounty? Better CoO speed leadership intelligence than Zoro?
Zoro being stronger =/= having better CoO/Speed/intelligence

My goodness
don t forget katakuri will become a yonki

Early spoilers:
We see Zoro drowning, but he get saved by Sanji.
King arrived and is attacking Zoro, but he get saved by Sanji.
King vs Sanji happens.
We see Zoro crying because of joy, happy that he got saved twice.
Kaidou arrives too and want to finish Zoro, but he get saved by Sanji again.
Kaidou and King vs Sanji. The fight lasted 10 days, but it was decided.
Sanji, is the new captain of the beast pirates and the new yonkou with a bounty of 5,340,500,000 berry!!!

Sounds legit:memehm:

Early spoilers:
We see Zoro drowning, but he get saved by Sanji.
King arrived and is attacking Zoro, but he get saved by Sanji.
King vs Sanji happens.
We see Zoro crying because of joy, happy that he got saved twice.
Kaidou arrives too and want to finish Zoro, but he get saved by Sanji again.
Kaidou and King vs Sanji. The fight lasted 10 days, but it was decided.
Sanji, is the new captain of the beast pirates and the new yonkou with a bounty of 5,340,500,000 berry!!!

Sounds legit:memehm:
two piece spoilers are the best :cheers:
sanji might surpass roger

Last edited: