It has nothing going for it: a completely generic story about demons that's been done a thousand times, the same boring main character that you see in every other trash shonen, something tragic happens to him and then he ends up coming with the powers.

He get turned into a demon and then he fights demons. Like how many times have we seen this already? There is some type of school. or there is some type of organization that he becomes a part of and there is other people like him... It's the same story over and over again.

Unbelievable. And this is going to be the series that people hype up and say this is good? Side characters that are completely bland and didn't serve any purpose other than being background fodder, bad art.

I mean, imagine actually being a fan of this trash. This is a series catered towards lower level thinkers, individuals who lack the mental capacity to be anything than a sheep.

This series is ripping off so many series, why are these creators so untalented nowadays? I can name so many other series that this is ripping off, why in the world do the most trash manga continue to get animated?

These mangaka have no idea what they're doing, there are so many more deserving manga that should be animated but instead some boring generic bottom-of-the-barrel shonen trash catered towards casual losers with bad taste gets animated. Garbage series like Jujutsu Kaisen are not good for anime they are destroying the medium as we know it

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
It has nothing going for it: a completely generic story about demons that's been done a thousand times, the same boring main character that you see in every other trash shonen, something tragic happens to him and then he ends up coming with the powers.

He get turned into a demon and then he fights demons. Like how many times have we seen this already? There is some type of school. or there is some type of organization that he becomes a part of and there is other people like him... It's the same story over and over again.

Unbelievable. And this is going to be the series that people hype up and say this is good? Side characters that are completely bland and didn't serve any purpose other than being background fodder, bad art.

I mean, imagine actually being a fan of this trash. This is a series catered towards lower level thinkers, individuals who lack the mental capacity to be anything than a sheep.

This series is ripping off so many series, why are these creators so untalented nowadays? I can name so many other series that this is ripping off, why in the world do the most trash manga continue to get animated?

These mangaka have no idea what they're doing, there are so many more deserving manga that should be animated but instead some boring generic bottom-of-the-barrel shonen trash catered towards casual losers with bad taste gets animated. Garbage series like Jujutsu Kaisen are not good for anime they are destroying the medium as we know it
:choppawhat::zorothink:

Lol is this a copypasta?