Black Clover General discussion thread

honestly. At first I thought Julius would be a traitor :suresure: I'm always suspicious to the nice persons lol.

And I wonder where magna is now.
Yeah, totally understand, Especially when the
Eye of the MidnightSun captures Asta and bring him to their hideout only to find The Wizard King Julius himself there... there's no way anybody didn't get even an ounce of dismay/disbelief that he might be in league with them.
Post automatically merged:

so far the only "canon" from filler episode is Noelle able to make so many "bubble thing" for saving people.
Though tbh the Meroleona and the hot springs shouldn't be skipped over.

The anime was about to go off after Elf arc but they extended it to 151. They will do the same after anime reach 151.

Despite bad animation, the anime for BC is in the top 3 for TV Tokyo if I'm not mistaken.
Ah nice to know. Well if they continue the Anime after 151 it would be really good. I like the Anime very much. :)

If Pierrot was smart enough to put more people and money to Black Clover section this anime would sky rocket in popularity and etc.

Unfortunately, Pierrot is over and they are Shitruto wankers.
I've sort of refrained from watching Boruto for several reasons, and for the life of me I can't help but think it's just completely shit. From the focus being his son to his name to the scaling and the technology advances.... just a huge turn off.
I like shonens when they are in a more different era, though Gintama made it work....

Finished to read all manga chapter and as well the anime.
By the way the last episode of the anime we got nero(Secry Swallowtail)
get kidnapped but that never happen in the manga. When are this filler episode over for the anime
Any idea when we will get the fight between the dark triad in the anime?

This is the icing on the cake from the story I told you about 15 animators working on canon BC episode and 40 on Burrito filler to this thing.
Fucking disgusting, kinda getting more hate on Boruto.
It can´t be real that a better manga with canon material get handle such poor while Burrito taking all the shine in view from all fans.
But sadly I know why they doing it, sadly Boruto get more money, I read last months one newspaper with said that Boruto make very much money. Pierrot taking every money with they take, of course they milk the shitt of Naruto/Boruto, it still is their number one money maker. Sadly as long as Burito making the most money, I don´t see how Black clover get a better threatment...
:josad:

Lol I remember somewhere or somehow reading how though Asta couldn't use magic, Yami took him in and told him he could gain the use of magic by grafting a page of his grimoire into himself. Finally he's able to use magic.

Yeah didn't actually happen now that I've seen it through but I thought it interesting.

Now that there is a possibility of Licita sucking out the magic out of Asta. There is room for reawakening it.

I think Liebe prevents it from happening. Also, one thing that seems interesting is that Anti Magic seems to be the evolution/mutation of Licita's magic.
It's a very good possibility. So in essence though, Asta has been Mana drained completely, as if an empty husk.... I'm assuming... and the Witch Queen says there's nothing special about him? I forget....

I don't know why people take her words for granted. At first, I thought the same but when you think about it both Witch Queen and later Gordon's father used magic to "scan" Asta. Who the fuck tries to scan someone who has Anti Magic with Magic.

I think Anti Magic is blocking the outside magic interference in Asta's body. Tabata did it smart and the potential loss of Liebe/Anti Magic might lead to awakening Asta's magic.
Yeah it's a possibility that what she thought worked and saw nothing was actually the anti magic at work, right...

I don't know why people take her words for granted. At first, I thought the same but when you think about it both Witch Queen and later Gordon's father used magic to "scan" Asta. Who the fuck tries to scan someone who has Anti Magic with Magic.

I think Anti Magic is blocking the outside magic interference in Asta's body. Tabata did it smart and the potential loss of Liebe/Anti Magic might lead to awakening Asta's magic.
Id prefer if he just didn’t have magic tbh