Break Week Is it time to consider Zoro vs Smoothie /Queen yet?

Only because Zoro will be in the group facing kaido, the zorofans already have ammo to resurect this many long dead threads that said Zoro wouldnt even be meeting kaido. And wrong predictions in general.

Can you imagine the mayhem if he actualy delivers the killing blow on kaido?
It will be glorious, even though i still doubt it will happen.
:steef:

Im not even minding him

The dude was one of those who overrated king and wanted king vs zoro or wanted orochi vs zoro...orochi top tier
Now they act like they are so right about matchups lol

I've been saying it for a year or 2
If zoro doesn't face King or Kyoushiro.. it is then vs Smoothie
Zoro vs King or Kaido while all of your threads are either Queen / WsW / smoothie / Jack and fighting in a tag team and you even deny Zoro fighting a Conqueror while he is fighting Kaido now :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Okay its @Fenaker digging out @Jo_Ndule threads
He said his predictions are always right now i digged them out to show him what's right and wrong :suresure:

Im not even minding him

The dude was one of those who overrated king and wanted king vs zoro or wanted orochi vs zoro...orochi top tier
Now they act like they are so right about matchups lol

I've been saying it for a year or 2
If zoro doesn't face King or Kyoushiro.. it is then vs Smoothie
So you still believe that Zoro will face Smoothie per chance?

Zoro vs King or Kaido while all of your threads are either Queen / WsW / smoothie / Jack and fighting in a tag team and you even deny Zoro fighting a Conqueror while he is fighting Kaido now :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
dont forget ndule senpai is always right....so Kaido isnt a Conqueror. No wonder he wants to die. Man is ashamed of himself among his peer:josad::josad:

Maybe thats why he mentions Kid as Conqueror instead of himself and was salty to see new Conqueror(Luffy):smoothieduck: