One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh: so zoro decides to cut the cliff for no reason okay
Yes.
Cuz you can see the positions of both in the panels before and after.

It was a warning read the panels.
Post automatically merged:

zolol fans: zvs s is all in the sanji fans head

manga: has them rival in every second they are together
Rival?....wew

Such big words and lack narrative comprehension.

Sanjis already in front of him. I swear the utter stupidity of posters on here is mind boggling. The coastline as you can clearly see is behind zoro. Sanji is in front. Hes cut whats behind him and your brain working overtime musters up.... he dodged it..
Fucking hell.
The panel is a bit unclear to me. Don't act like you're fucking smart coz the quality image is bad. I can't even see shit.

So you're telling me Zoro is scared and don't have balls to go against Sanji.

:zosleepy:

The panel is a bit unclear to me. Don't act like you're fucking smart coz the quality image is bad. I can't see shit.

You can't see anything it seems when the picture tell us the positions of them clearly.
Unless you think there are two Sanjis....

Now are you questioning why Oda doesn't make Zoro kill Sanji....wew

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The panel is a bit unclear to me. Don't act like you're fucking smart coz the quality image is bad. I can't see shit.

Sigh. In clealry wasting my time with you that basic perspective isnt understandable.
It has nothing to do with the quality of the image. Anyone with a working pair of eyes could see it.

Sanjis already in front of him. I swear the utter stupidity of posters on here is mind boggling. The coastline as you can clearly see is behind zoro. Sanji is in front. Hes cut whats behind him and your brain working overtime musters up.... he dodged it..
Fucking hell.
We can even see Sanji pointing at the cliff lmao
I'd say the cliff is on their side at best

Sanji deflected the slash with his dic
Sigh. In clealry wasting my time with you that basic perspective isnt understandable.
It has nothing to do with the quality of the image. Anyone with a working pair of eyes could see it.
This is canon now. Zoro is either scared or Sanji deflected the slash. No way other around. I am done, goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.