Status
Not open for further replies.
ٌ
Isn’t Admiral Fujitora on his way to take down Boa Hancock? It only makes sense

Yeah, most likely an admiral or a bastly vice admiral is leading the charge, there is ZERO chance for Koby to be the guy leading that charge... based on the fact previously they tried to summon her to Marineford by sending Momonga... why would they now think it's smart to send a fleet under someone with rank of captain LMAO... that would be so dumb...

Also, Fuji is a great counter to Boa since he's blind...so he's the best guy to send there to defeat her...

i don't remember anyone failing to pull their weapons out in el.

cp9 were trash, nothing compared to yonkous. shs didn't face walls like aokiji or kizaru, cp9 were there in their league
They weren't in their league, luffy couldn't even see blueno( one of the weaker members) because of how fast he was or even hurt him because of the iron body. But the strawhats won in the end. You would've been complaining if Enies Lobby happened today.

S

stealthblack

They weren't in their league, luffy couldn't even see blueno( one of the weaker members) because of how fast he was or even hurt him because of the iron body. But the strawhats won in the end. You would've been complaining if Enies Lobby happened today.
luffy could not touch katakuri and ended up improving his coo so much that katakuri lost

even sanji almost broke tekkai of blueno with a random kick. these guys has some martial arts techniques that once you saw it you could learn to bypass it. theere is nothing to see trough yonkous, you only win fi you surpass them in strength

Yeah, I remember when their ability were first shown I was thinking how SHs will win, the bar felt too high, and I still am only satisfied with luffy, zoro, nami and monster point fights.

luffy could not touch katakuri and ended up improving his coo so much that katakuri lost

even sanji almost broke tekkai of blueno with a random kick. these guys has some martial arts techniques that once you saw it you could learn to bypass it. theere is nothing to see trough yonkous, you only win fi you surpass them in strength
Luffy and Zoro got knocked out by Apoo and they are on the roof
So I don't know why you're complaining about Killer being there

Status
Not open for further replies.