Sign-up The Weeb's Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So.. I was in the park this morning, and I had the strangest encounter ever. I was walking back home when I crossed path with a very old man, he was staring at me intensely. It was extremely weird and it kind of made me nervous so I made a small awkward smile at him to acknowledge him, then sped up. Thought that was over and was thinking about what actually just happened when I heard a voice calling out my name. It was him. I was shook. All I could think about was, "How the fuck did he know my name?". He told me "Don't host your game this weekend." It didn't even click at the time that he was referring to the Weeb game because this was real life and I had so many thoughts going over my head. I told him "What are you talking about? What game? Why?".

He didn't answer, and just turned back and started walking. I've been sitting here for the last couple hours thinking about this old man, and what just happened. I'm pretty scared, and trying to wrap my head around this, I figured it is for the best that we listen to him. I mean, he looked like a pretty wise old dude. This has to be fate, who am I to defy it. Something bad might happen if we go through with the game this weekend. I can feel it in my bones. So we'll start the game on Monday! The SoD deadline will depend on the poll in the game thread, vote there!. If you have any pre-game actions, please submit them asap, still need a few.

True story :feelsokeman:

I didn't get a tag.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I wake up and look at this

What is this debauchery?

Post automatically merged:

@novaselinenever

Are you gonna start the game today or must I exorcize the Mihawk spirit in you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.