Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Man I tell you I just spat out my iced tea drink reading some of these horrible Kid takes

You know when downplaying is involved dudes cannot think completely straight. First it was all about Kid not being able to harm Kaido and now yall think he’s there just to disarm him? Lmao the scanlations ain’t even out yet and some yall already shooting yourselves in the foot.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So it’s plot. No explanation for how they know Ryou exists, how they know it works on Kaido and how they learned it. It just happened coz they got beaten and not they are back so plot happened and now they of course must have this seemingly rare power up that Fuckin YC1 people don’t have

I bring up Zoro because people are comparing it to that. A foreshadowed power vs AN ASSPULL.
You are just angry and salty kinda, dont even know why. I tried to explain, you dont want to listen, I guess it is wasting time.

Just to finish the argument: I just said he needs to figured a way, it doesnt even need to be ryou. Also, getting the Info in wano about Ryou is pretty possible, just because it is not shown now, it doesnt mean this didnt happen. He even watched Luffy training explicit that ryou, so he knows this exist.

Man I tell you I just spat out my iced tea drink reading some of these horrible Kid takes

You know when downplaying is involved dudes cannot think completely straight. First it was all about Kid not being able to harm Kaido and now yall think he’s there just to disarm him? Lmao the scanlations ain’t even out yet and some yall already shooting yourselves in the foot.
I agree that the Kidd downplay is unwaranted....I think everyone in the roof will have their time to shine vs the yonkos. even Killer.
:finally:

Said Sweet Commander couldn't stop Kidd from stealing something from Big Mom after getting injured

And Luffy still jobbed to animals likely weaker than even snack
His team could also steal, the same Killer, while Kidd is fighting! He ONLY Wounded. But Law also wounded Doflamingo many times. Without waking up! What was the result? Facts!

Status
Not open for further replies.