Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, i remember something.

Is Zoro cutting fire will be a foreshadowing of Zoro defensively contributing against BM? A tank that guard from BM's elements while Law haxes his way into BM's defense? Or is it actually a foreshadowing that Zoro will face King The Wildfire a few chapters later?

C

critical mindset

The BM veterans > Flying Shits

Aftermath of Daifuku's slash

when the powetr output is greater than Smoothie's slash

And P1 struggles against a baboon

While Sanji blocked this perfectly blocks the same attack from Daifuku where the latter is screaming at the top of his lugns not holding back any power

Zoro has not been able to block any attack so far of this power. Zoro has not demonstratd this physical power of Sanji to block an attack this with just pure physicality

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

They hurt Kaido. They jumped Kaido from the first chapter they interacted with him.

Zoro's fighting a homie after two chapters on the roof, and some of you act like he already took Kaido's head, spamming retarded memes to people who are not acting like idiots about the current events.
Dude who started it, who had Salt burning their eyes.

And they didn't hurt Kaido, poking someone isn't hurting them.

And I'm only saying this stuff, so guys can be ready for the future that is to come. A future where zoro is going to shine even more brightly

The BM veterans > Flying Shits

Aftermath of Daifuku's slash

when the powetr output is greater than Smoothie's slash

And P1 struggles against a baboon

While Sanji blocked this perfectly blocks the same attack from Daifuku where the latter is screaming at the top of his lugns not holding back any power

Zoro has not been able to block any attack so far of this power. Zoro has not demonstratd this physical power of Sanji to block an attack this with just pure physicality
Delete your account dude you lost

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Scabbards individually are above King since they fought a Yonko I guess...
Seriously moronic view beyond limits xdd.
What moronic is, you can't differentiate between someone who already is defeated and someone who is going to win.

Mate let me help you with that, Scabards are done they were defeated, get it they aren't coming back. Zoro is going to Win. So your intelligent comparison doesn't hold up does it?

Zoro learned the technique after seeing Kin perform twice, and three arcs ago. It's originally Kinemon's technique, why wouldn't Kinemon have been the first to use it?

These opinions are based on falsehoods and selective memory. Zoro was the first Strawhat to use fire based attacks, way back in Little Garden:

After executing his fire attack, he expressed interest in a fire sword:

Zoro developing more fleshed out fire abilities have been foreshadowed since at least Little Garden (chapter 126 to be precise).

Later on in Thriller Bark, his Hiryu Kaen cut through Ryuma and set his wound on fire:

The flame consumed his entire corpse:

In Punk Hazard, Kinemon cut through the Shinokuni explosion before Zoro:

Zoro mentioned that Kinemon's ability piqued his interest, and it caused him to decide to help Kinemon rescue his son.

Later on in the same arc, Kinemon cut fire again:

Zoro also took notice of and commented on it:

So to recap:
  • Zoro was the first Strawhat to incorporate a fire attack and he did so in Chapter 126.
    • In that very chapter developing further his fire abilities was foreshadowed.
  • Zoro used a fire attack as his finisher against Ryuma in Thriller Bark.
  • Twice on Punk Hazard, Zoro indicated interest in Kinemon's Fox Fire Style.
  • The last 875 chapters of One Piece have been building towards Zoro developing mature fire abilities.

In conclusion
  • To claim that this is an ass pull, but not Luffy's Red Hawk or Sanji's Diable Jambe is insane. Zoro's fire swordsmanship is the most foreshadowed of any of the abilities the Strawhats have developed. It has been foreshadowed for 875 chapters (or nearly 90% of One Piece).
  • Zoro developing fire abilities is not infringing on Luffy or Sanji's domain either. Zoro used fire attacks before Sanji developed Diable Jambe or Luffy Red Hawk.

Please help me tag all the people that have been bitching or complaining about this.
Meanwhile in Baratie:
My hate for this PU, it's becauase i hate Sasuke type characters.
Characters that have to have all because they're the "second" main characters.
I've already acepted long time ago that Zoro will cut Kaido, and since Kin cutted that Boro Breath, i've been open to the posibility of Zoro doing the same. But that doesn't change the fact that i dislike the Idea of a character forced to be on some situations because they're the "second" main character XD

Zoro already slashed a Dragon in PH, as much as he should do is to cut Kaido's Boro Breath, but taht won't Happen...Because of Zoro...

Zoro didn't care about Kaido, he didn't even talked about him during Zou... WHILE FRANKY SAID HE WAS GOING TO CREATE A WEAPON TO DEFEAT KAIDO.
During Wano, he never said anything about Kaido, while Sanji and Luffy did it.

But since Emma he has wanted to cut Kaido??
Excuse me???
He first wanted to cut Orochi... Not a single mention of this since he get Emma...NOt a single ugh when kaido killed him. Nothing.
That kind of writing i really dislike it.

Status
Not open for further replies.