Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, i remember something.

Is Zoro cutting fire will be a foreshadowing of Zoro defensively contributing against BM? A tank that guard from BM's elements while Law haxes his way into BM's defense? Or is it actually a foreshadowing that Zoro will face King The Wildfire a few chapters later?
What's the point of Zoro vs king ? Zoro can cut Big mom's fire..King main powers ia based around that and it's completely useless against Zoro now

ave you even read / watched One Piece until this point? explain to me how Zoro getting Asura, or Sanji getting Diable Jamble, or Luffy getting Gear Second, Third and Fourth are not asspulls just the same way?
The mechanics behind G2/G3 and G4 explained while diable jamble and ashura remained unexplained/mystery so they are asspulls until it has some base....well, atleast you can make an assumption for Sanji since he is germa blood and may have some special attributes...

Dude who started it, who had Salt burning their eyes.

And they didn't hurt Kaido, poking someone isn't hurting them.

And I'm only saying this stuff, so guys can be ready for the future that is come. A future where zoro is going to shine even more brightly
It's a matter of perspective. Like Zoro objectively did nothing last chapter, yet he got hyped up by his fans like crazy opening countless threads, talk about Zoro > Roger and shit.

If a Sanji fan says "Hey guys, maybe take a step back there you're blowing things out of proportions", you're going to get the retarded memes spammed in response and claims such as yours that said person is salty and shit.

You either go insane over whatever Zoro hype regardless of what's going on, or you're salty about it.

We've turned people being reasonable into a bad thing, and that's when the idiots "win", and the normal people decide to walk away and leave them to their own devices.

You are just angry and salty kinda, dont even know why. I tried to explain, you dont want to listen, I guess it is wasting time.

Just to finish the argument: I just said he needs to figured a way, it doesnt even need to be ryou. Also, getting the Info in wano about Ryou is pretty possible, just because it is not shown now, it doesnt mean this didnt happen. He even watched Luffy training explicit that ryou, so he knows this exist.
He doesn’t watch Luffy train in Ryou...Kid escapes before Luffy starts training... They bring Kid and Killer into the prison and immediately dunk them into water while Luffy tries to save them then big mom arrives and they get free and Leave.

kid has never seen Ryou. Not even when Luffy removed Hyou’s collar and probably not even when the scabbards attacked Kaido

What's the point of Zoro vs king ? Zoro can cut Big mom's fire..King main powers ia based around that and it's completely useless against Zoro now
Obviously a YC1 like King will have his hax just like Marco has his regen and Kata has both FS and unique paramecia. To say that cutting fire makes King's powers useless against Zoro is just like saying King's powers is completely useless against Kinemon or Scabbards, or like if Robin threw BM with her DF hands then BM is useless against Robin. not so objective imo

I

Indigo

The mechanics behind G2/G3 and G4 explained while diable jamble and ashura remained unexplained/mystery so they are asspulls until it has some base....well, atleast you can make an assumption for Sanji since he is germa blood and may have some special attributes...
The mechanics are explained yes, but it's not explained how he learned them, he just used them out of nowhere because he had an idea, and that's the problem with Zoro cutting Fire for you it seems. Because the mechanics is pretty easy, i can you tell you that much, with using Ryou and emiting Haki + Air Pressure you're able to split fire, just wind slices alone weren't able to do it, but with Ryou it's possible, we know that because we saw the same cut that Kin'emon used to cut fire also cut Kaido's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.