Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When you been around the shrawhats for so long you goin get that influence lol
But his characters not like that. He can do the rivalry thing with them 2 without the dumb shit like at sabaody. It makes him do out of character shit like when they all showed up on the ships and he suddenly started berating the scabbards for being on his sub despite them clearly making a plan for 2 weeks and him being in alliance since zou.

you're compalining as if you're a legal reader. If you're really an illegal reader like me then stop complaining and just accept what you get. If you dont like it you can quit the manga lol, no need to be salty like a kid
Thanks to us illegal readers, the manga industry became much more popular, so much that companies sell now massively this market out of Japan and manga authors earn more money thanks to it.
So I have all the damn right to complain or tell my opinion about what I don't like without the need to buy the manga.

So you think Wano has over 50 chapters left? and it will be the biggest arc by FAR?
Oh yes yes yes

The “time bomb” just appears like 4 chapters ago. The time bomb is like bird cage or Momma’s rage or The Noah or The Punk hazard gas thing or like daylight in Thriller bark... These things don’t appear when we are like near the end. They are usually around Half way in the arc

The thing appeared 80 chapter into the arc so at minimum I think this arc has 50 chapters left. At minimum

So the second strongest cannot be defeated by any other than Zoro? Then what happened with Vergo? He was not defeated by Zoro either.

Let's see how the fight will go on for the next chapters.
You saw the list of things I gave right? Find someone else who fits ALL OF THEM then we shall continue there.

All the reasons Zoro vs King was on before Zoro went to the roof still exist unless you want to argue Zoro will get knocked out for the entire arc mid fight or ZKK will happen and Zoro will fight Kaido until the very end

Status
Not open for further replies.