Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m starting to understand what Oda meant more and more about having plans for Kid. Especially given that OP will end soon. Kid will keep failing until Raftel. Afterwards he would be a big shot or in prison.
One Piece is not ending soon, and I already told you wath I think about Killer dying here

I’m standing behind Killers death. You can quote me. It makes sense why his character is as a tragic one
Obviously Killer is going to die... What else is he there for? I mean act 3 has to have a tragic end
Possible
But maybe, just maybe, he is there to lead the New Era like the others?:specialmeh:

Simple logic,

Zoro can cut fire = Zoro is Sanji's biggest weakness.

Oda debunked "Sanji on Zoro level delusional headcanon"

:cheers:
Sanji was never on Zoro level, dude was not even good enough to beat the fat priest on his own in Skypea
:gonope:
The only arguments most people bring up is Kaku and Jabra being close to each other in that number scale and Zoro and Sanji tying in a hunt competition...

Kaku did not had his DF when he was measured in that scale, and Zoro one shot him with his powerup, not to mention how he used blades to enchance his doriki, something Jabra does not do, in fact Zoro could hold off both of them using Ussop as a sword, showing Jabra is irrelevant. And neither of them struggled against the dinossaurs they hunted, making this argument completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.