Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@comrade I think Mera Sabo ~ Dressrosa Zoro ~ Doffy

But I think Zoro would beat Sabo cuz match up
Doffy would beat Zoro cuz match up (Zoro can't fly)
Sabo would beat Doffy cuz match up as logia nullifies parasite and Sabo can fly and deal with awakening.
Post automatically merged:

*Censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid* *Censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid* *Censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid*

Well you ain’t lie there.

Nibba you’re ruining our lines
why are you wanking Kidd these days?

I love that zorofans are coping with the fact that zoro isnt main fighter against yonko :cheers: ig zoro was main fighter he would of made same face as M3 of SN, but hes just here to cut fire that main dudes lough at.... how much copium will zoro fans need now?
at least he's partaking it dude, not some blond dude that MIA lol

I understand that, it wouldn't be One Piece without gags and comedy and I love that but my point is another, this raid doesn't have the atmosphere or the intensity of a final battle, since they set foot in Onigashima everything has been jokes it doesn't feel like the siege on Yonko territory I hope this is because Oda wants to teach the alliance and the SH that they should take things seriously, they are playing games and we should be feeling the intensity of a war
One Piece was build not on jokes but on "real moments" that made you live with this story, like: Sanji feeding Gin, like WB hugging Squardo, Korazon smile etc. Real, strong moments that is what build OP, not jokes, not fights and yes storytelling. From poing of storytelling this arc has nothing special. All characters are jokes, and have nothing interesting or important. Maybe, except Oden...he is joke itself, but in those terms it's feating. Still his story is unrealistic and boring. While look just on Yamato...she could be good written character but she is not. Everything looks like fake: fake feeling, fake characters, fake villains, fake danger, fake drama....everything is FAKE. This is not OP that I start to read and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.