• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
And Law lost 20 years of his life in order to take out Vergo :myman:

Zoro will get knocked down to fight King or Queen. They are both dogshit, who gives a fuck
Hi. Welcome back Critical.

And yours isnt a fact either, so here we are. Two people expressing their opinions.

Deal with it.

I do enjoy the ''Muuuh its your opinion but im stating a fact bs you got going.''
I Said you were wrong about puting as a fact, not that YOUR opinion is wrong.

I see tension here the same way with Every other Arc Full of gags ALL over It even in the final fight, you dont see It here. Okay.

Queen is fighting Drake and Chopper.
As he mentioned Zoro and then he wasn't able to stop Marco from launching him on the roof, he won't be able to fight Sanji.

Marco vs King doesn't make any sense, they can't fight in the air above Sanji while he fights Queen.
And Marco is not only at the very least comparable to King, but he didn't show any grudge against King and fire is probably ineffective against him (he nullified Prometheus).
Sanji vs King is happening, just surrounder :blush:

He mentioned Judge because he is a scientist, it's just for his background.

Another thing is that the plague bullets shouldn't do too much to Sanji anyways for he has fire. It should stop or slow down any poison build up. Sanji's big battles usually goes like:
-They fight evenly
-Sanji starts winning
-Opponent uses BS to gain the advantage
-Sanji uses his wit to overcome said BS and wins

Question is what kind of foul play Queen would attempt. Mr2 turned into Nami. Jabra lied about being Robin's sister. Sanji had to protect Nami from Absalom(though he was much weaker than Sanji)
Fire counters the Ice Demons, not sure about his other plagues.

The RS should block bullets from inserting the Plagues altogether.

Maybe for the bs part Queen uses some gas based plague that blinds Sanji for the rest of the fight, and forces him to advance his CoO.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
that's anime btw, Oda didnt want Vergo to have a bisected face. Anime fucked up a lot of other stuff like the right leg is a monumental failure

Whereas he had Zoro faint and pant to gifters

which is worse? :milaugh:

Vergo is still needed bc all else suck
Hi.

I Said you were wrong about puting as a fact, not that YOUR opinion is wrong.

I see tension here the same way with Every other Arc Full of gags ALL over It even in the final fight, you dont see It here. Okay.
When did i put it as a fact? Stop living in a constant state of trigger.

We are allowed to say that we think OP has gone downhil, without you hounding us.

I see no tension, they walked through Wano and Walked through the raid with BM getting memed, the calamities getting memed and then beating up fodder to get to the top, there is no tension.

When did i put it as a fact? Stop living in a constant state of trigger.

We are allowed to say that we think OP has gone downhil, without you hounding us.

I see no tension, they walked through Wano and Walked through the raid with BM getting memed, the calamities getting memed and then beating up fodder to get to the top, there is no tension.
You didint use the word fact for your opinion, but didint use IMO when you quoted me First cause i was talking with a Guy that was in the Topic Just spreading hate without any argument.

Im not trigered, i was with a Guy Just spreading hate without nothing more with it

Last edited:
Queen is fighting Drake and Chopper.
As he mentioned Zoro and then he wasn't able to stop Marco from launching him on the roof, he won't be able to fight Sanji.

Marco vs King doesn't make any sense, they can't fight in the air above Sanji while he fights Queen.
And Marco is not only at the very least comparable to King, but he didn't show any grudge against King and fire is probably ineffective against him (he nullified Prometheus).
Sanji vs King is happening, just surrounder :blush:

He mentioned Judge because he is a scientist, it's just for his background.
Why go the extra mile? Just settle with Queen, the foreshadowing for Queen vs Sanji is actually there.

Status
Not open for further replies.