Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so weird, zoro is one of my favorites but his fans on this site are toxic that even I want to see him fail.

Maybe it is because I'm his fan that I want to see him with a better development and not go from zero to yonko
Me too. Zoro ad Sanji are equally my favorites but the trolls sometimes ruin my appreciation for Zoro.

Power lvl is good but I care more about character develepment too.

So Rocks had a strong CoA too, Kaido see him as a monster too.
@Buusatan94 Rocks must be a gigant too since Kaido see his shadow again.

Killer and Zoro, both where nerfed in their battle and both gonna get their real battle later in the story. It make sense that both are monsters on their too.

But I must be real, Kid and at most Luffy taking the shine,even though Zoro screentime was amazing too.

Kaido and Big mom are far away from going serious, Kaido is such fast that he is fast enough to speedblitz still future sight Luffy. And Kaido still is a monster, he even tell Linlin to see the serious power of the supernova.

The whole chapter is insane good, the supernova don't waste time and directly going into all out modus.

This fight just start and I love it, thanks Oda for a whole fight chapter. Didn't we wait so long guys? Enjoy the fight of Monsters, that is one of the greatest time for One piece fans!!!

No more these headcankns :

Zoro > Katakuri
Zoro top tier
Zoro mid/high diff Killer
Zoro > Luffy
Zoro has adcoa
Killer wasn't nerfed
Oden is below Admirals and Mihawk
Zoro will outshine luffy and kidd
Kidd can't hurt kaido
Kaidou will be stomped by adcoa/ryuo users.
What about zoro cant hurt Kaido?

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Zorro cuts Prometheus while the 3 captains, that some say are above Zoro, are hit by a low-level attack.
:milaugh:

It's confirmed Killer would have been stronger with with his normal weapons, which doesn't mean he didn't grow stronger with those weapons, but would it still lost to Zoro. That's to be expected. Killer having his normal weapons wouldn't have made him faster and Zoro wasn't using his fastest attack on Killer either.

Zoro has tamed but not fully mastered enma. So fully matching it will probably allowed him to create a black blade.

This is going to be good.

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.