Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you always crying about Zoro?

You spend more time talking about Zoro than ur actual fave.
???

I talk about Luffy, Kidd, Law, Killer and Zoro in the post that triggers you ?

You know, most of the characters that are shown in the chapter ?

You want me to randomly write only about Sanji in this spoiler thread when he is not part of the chapter ? So that you salty kids get triggered that he get's brought up like it happened in the thread a while back ?

Let's not discuss the content of the spoilers because your feelings get hurt, when i don't even single out Zoro in any way :whitepress:

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wanokuni guy?"

Kid: "What the hell is that Haki? How can a punching attack work against Kaidou!?"
Both Zoro and Kid can't even comprehend Luffy's level of haki :wellwell:

There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.
As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).
Kaido thinking only a few people can fight him, while viewing multiple figures including Oden in Luffy's shadow. Furthermore confirmation to me that Luffy will ultimately fight him in a 1 on 1 :myman:
Kaidou attacks Luffy with “Raimei Hakke” again. Luffy reads the future and dodges the attack but Kaidou is so fast that Luffy is partially hit again. Some blood comes out from his head while Kaidou compliments Luffy for being able to dodge the attack this time.
Confirmation that Kaido's "Raimei Hakke" attack is extremely fast where even with future sight, Luffy barely dodged it. Thankfully though, Luffy rightfully used future sight this time unlike last time where he was angered.
Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).
Sharingan Zoro confirmed
Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Law use “Shambles” to pull Luffy to him. Law is angry saying that he intended to save Kinemon to begin with, but Luffy has to go and say it first so now it looks like he's following Luffy's orders.

Kid mocks Law for becoming Luffy's subordinate and says he doesn't care if "lower-level people" wants to team up.
Lol at Law playing the tsundere as Luffy's subordinate
Big Mom attacks Luffy, Law and Kid with a new technique called “Heavenly Bonbon” (天上のボンボン (ヘブンリーボンボン)) where Prometheus spits out 3 small fireballs.

Luffy: "So the first guy who touches that fire is a "lower level" guy".

Law and Kid say they won't play Luffy's game. But when the fireballs come close, all of them refuse to touch them (they all make funny "Huh?!!" faces) and so all of them got hit by fireballs.
Ah so that was the gag uh ? Nothing to do with them being in danger. They were just playing on who'd touch the ball first :memehm:
Zoro puts on his bandana and says to Killer.

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."
Bickery between Zoro and Killer to see who is the best :yasu:
Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.
Killer finally using a named attack with his "Punisher" blade alongside Zoro and dealing damage(i wonder if he used haki as well) :memehm:
Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."
Looks like Zoro didn't completely tamed Enma's power yet, but will gradually release more of Enma's power during the fight :zorothink:
Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.
Lol now i understand @Lance_Dragonite 's picture, probably looks this way

Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword. Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form. In an amazing double spread, Kaidou in dragon form and Big Mom with her flaming sword face the 5 Supernova.

Kaidou: "it would be such a waste to kill you all. But that can't be help.
After your death, I will take all your crew, your treasures and all Poneglyph you have!
Whoever wins this battle, will be only a few steps from becoming the Pirate King!!"
Kaido acknowledging their strength. THe monster battle to come closer to Pirate King started :steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
???

I talk about Luffy, Kidd, Law, Killer and Zoro in the post that triggers you ?

You know, most of the characters that are shown in the chapter ?

You want me to randomly write about Sanji in this spoiler thread when he is not part of the chapter ? So that you salty kids get triggered that he get's brought up like it happened in the thread a while back ?

Let's not discuss the content of the spoilers because your feelings get hurt, when i don't even single out Zoro in any way :whitepress:
You are always salty whenever u see Zoro talk. Stop crying and talking ur bs.

J

Jo_Ndule

Maybe rookie Kaido lost to Rocks then joined him thats why he sees him behind Luffy
Yup
Rookie kaido lost to xebec
Supernova kaido lost to WB, Linlin and Roger
Oden the only one to scar him

This man said only a few can fight him! Not even beat him!! Lol
WSC kaido is hype

Who among other top tiers that can fight kaido? I only see Dragon, Akainu, sengoku and Garp
Of course Shanks and Linlin who are already clashed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.