Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21

I’ll take my L on saying that Killer wouldn’t do anything. But I’ll take my W that Kid doesn’t have Advanced Armament
Kidd not having adv. CoA isn't a confirmed thing, he probably has it like Zoro and Killer
But he has not the internal destruction form that Luffy has, as expected
This is my opinion, should wait for scans and translations tho

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaidou attacks Luffy with “Raimei Hakke” again. Luffy reads the future and dodges the attack but Kaidou is so fast that Luffy is partially hit again. Some blood comes out from his head while Kaidou compliments Luffy for being able to dodge the attack this time.
@Admiral Lee Hung, @sanjikun: Kaidou can blitz Luffy even when he's using Future Sight.

Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).
@Jo_Ndule: Zoro copied Kinemon's technique by seeing it, Kinemon did not teach Zoro.

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."
This settles it that Killer was significantly nerfed when he fought Zoro. I take my L.

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.

Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."
Killer and Zoro were grouped together for their attack. This is not something I expected. It supports the narrative that Killer is near Zoro in combat ability.

Zoro does suggest that he needs to release more of Enma's power, so he can still power up further.

@ImmaIvanoM you were unequivocally wrong about Killer being unable to damage Kaido. On behalf of everyone that was irritated by your obstinacy on Kidd and Killer being unable to hurt Kaido:
:holdthisl:

The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.
The captains attacking Kaido together is evidence in favour of the hypothesis that they will be the main fighters in this arc. That said, it doesn't seem like their attack did all that much to Kaido.

Given the statement about Zoro releasing more of Enma's power and the preexisting build up, I still expect Zoro to be the star of the show or runner up.

That said, Big Mom seems to have taken a back seat to Kaido as a threat in this fight. All the attacks were directed at Kaido, and the only successful attack that landed was from Kaido (BIg Mom's attacks were neutralised by Zoro and then dodged outright).

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh:This chapter hypes Katakuri

If base luffy with fs can dodge Kaido thunder bagua (was only grased)

Kata can indeed dodge and stall to mid/high diff vs base kaido...also land attacks easily.

Katakuri /snakeman > boundman > g2> base luffy in speed

Keep downplaying FS

Last edited by a moderator:
At least he harmed an Yonko unlike Sanji
Zoro didnt have 3 swords either and was stabed by that fox guy
So Zoro was also nerfed against an enemy that is stronger than Vergo therefore also stronger than Sanji
Pls, STFU about Sanji.
He isn't even part of this chapter.

Zoro+Killer harmed a Yonko.
Zoro WASN'T STABED BY THAT GUY.
And bringing up Sanji here won't make Zoro looking better.

Status
Not open for further replies.