Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in this chapter, it was proved that Killer was nerfed

it was proved that Killer is Zolo rival and both will have a lesser role than the other three

it was proved that Emma is a major power up that boost his attacks

it was proved that Oden story is more connected to Luffy than it is to Zolo

has any fanbase took as many Ls in one single chapter before? it's like in every page there's an L handed to Zolo fans
Zoro was nerfed as well so whatever. They were both nerfed and Zoro managed to took the W despite getting sneak attacked by a second opponent

Zoro did get to cut Prometheus in full power and managed to hurt Kaido in the same chapter, where's the L in that?

While someone else is getting beat up by Black Maria's fodders LMAOOOO

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's going to be soooo epiiiiccc when we'll see each of the Emperors at full power, what we are currently having is only a prelude.
I doubt we will reach their full power.

If they would go full out on Novas and alliance its fucking over mate.

Oh I forgot this manga is not serious.

yeah we might see em

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Base Luffy could tag Kata without FS though, so it's not just speed at play. I think the speed feats are kind of inconsistent/variable besides.
The Dawg wasn’t so fast that base Luffy couldn’t touch him, but in most of their exchanges Kuri was much faster than him. And against Snake Man they were near equals with Kuri having the slight advantage.

But speed isn’t a 100% thing, like if Luffy is faster than Kaido or Vice versa, that doesn’t mean either character has a 0 or 100% change of hitting the other. It’s based on other factors like fighting experience, fight IQ, athleticism, etc. The ability to hit an opponent is just one aspect of the speed convo.

That said, Kata (FS)' peak speed ~ Snake Man (FS)' peak speed > Kaido's peak speed > Base Luffy (FS) > Base Luffy.
Yes. At least as of now. Kaido may show a faster form in the future.

I think Kaido tried to take Luffy out with one hit, but Luffy used FS and tried to dodge. He managed to avoid most of the attack (hence Kaido's compliment), but couldn't evade it fully. Kaido seemingly doesn't have FS.
Yeah I agree, that’s what it appears. We’ll know the full story when we get panels. This wouldn’t be the first time that the spoiler providers have given an inaccurate description of an event lol.

It may be the case that Kaido's attack speed with Raimei Hakkei >> his base speed (kind of like Zoro's Iaijutsu).
Meh, maybe lol. We’ll see but I don’t like the idea. I would like it if Kaido showed a speed hybrid form, not if some of his attacks are just randomly faster.

I agree that they are gonna be destroyed. But zoro and killer didn't take any damages for now. But saying zoro can't hurt prometheus when marco already did that, is not logical. and zoro said "i didn't use enma at full power" means zoro's damages are gonna be more deadlier.
trolling aside he will do well, but I think the focus will be on his character, they will lose so his full power will be shown in another round

Many don't believe this but this is how I see the arc unfolding

Mental state was the cherry on the cake, not the main reason, but is still a reason.
Denying it means denying Killer character build up in Wano, and same goes for you: accept it is not a shame, at least not for Zoro (maybe for extreme fanboys like you)
There was no mental state hence you were wrong. If there was, Killer would've mentioned it and yet he didn't...very simple.

I never denied that Killer not having his main weapons was a nerf..so you are wrong on both fronts.

Instead of handing out Ls, you should take yours first

Because you act like some monkey repeating the same shit "Zolo took and L" if you're not a fucking Sanji-Faggot how can you see that Zoro took a L ? :kaidowhat:

He saved Luffy and hurt Kaido (Whithout using is best attack :rolaugh:

I don't give a shit about nerfed killer, i've always said it that Killer was nerf against Zoro BUT Zoro too :lawsigh:

Now stop talking to me you fucking monkey
AHAHAHA, whoever that fucking monkey is, u got bitched slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.