Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I not saying he in his prime. But still a Monster for sure.

I would love garp coming and dies taking a whole arm of kaido with him and then , after their recover they can kill kaido that now os nerfed. Dont see ANY garp death to luffy developmemt in this case.

Garp would be the nerd that kaido needs to luffy né able to take him down, luffy is not Yonko lvl now.
I would love to see Garp justifying his hype in combat but as we know he is past his prime.

I don't like the idea of him dying in front of Luffy because it's too predictable and raped by the community already.

Zero fun from this.

Unless he comes in tandem with Ryokugyu and Sengoku or shit.

- Killer was nerfed because of his weapons.

- But Zoro was the most nerfed. Shusui was missing AKA his best sword, he was 1 vs 2, and wasn't serious because no bandana.

- Enma's power = Zoro's power, it was explained that it sucks the ryuo of the owner to release it and to make a bigger attack.

So, in the chapter :

- ZORO learnt a new attack ( foxfire-style ) and stopped a Yonko attack easily.

- ZORO hurt Kaido with Onigiri without using all of his power ( he said that he has to release more power in his attacks ) and Kaido praised his skills.

- Don't forget that ZORO still has --> Ashura + Kokuto Enma + new COA.
:cheers:

Lets get real here. Zoro cut a yonko's attack in half and injured another one in the same chapter. He by no means took an L.

At the same time, some Zoro fans definitely got their head cannon debunked. Kaido sees Oden in Luffy instead of Zoro, Enma is confirmed a power up, and Killer was nerfed. By no means are these Ls for Zoro's character himself but rather the part of his fanbase who set their expectations too high and started treating Zoro as this unkillable God.
:kayneshrug:
That's about it.

Zoro did get to cut full power Prometheus in half and managed to damage Kaido in the same chapter. Anyone who says that he took a L this chapter is doing damage control

Not to mention Killer's nerf was restricted to his swords and Zoro was nerfed in that same way as well but he still took the W (he even confirmed that the result would STILL BE THE SAME, meaning he knows that he won). So yeah Killer was confirmed to be nerfed, but the nerf had nothing to do with him "not being in his perfect mental state" or anything like that + it was confirmed to be a Zoro victory, NOT a draw. I see more positives than negatives from this whole speech.

THAT BEING SAID, people were hyping him up way too much with all that ZKK bullshit. Wake the fuck up, this is Luffy's battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.