Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

I just noticed something.

In the last chapter Killer had his blades out.

In the new chapter. The summary states he is preparing his punisher blades but he already have blades out. So does that mean he has multiple blades and are those new blades he just received or had made to face Kaido?

Did Killer receive a power up?

:choppawhat:
Seastone blades ?
Post automatically merged:

It's weird that Xebec is among the shadows Kaido sees in Luffy though. I thought he'd have more a parallel with Blackbeard :memehm:
They are shadows of people who kaido feels can hurt and fight with him. Xebec must have smacked kaido up too.

"If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Well if Killer managed to damage Kaido, Zoro would absolutely have been fucking dead back then. Also Kid can't do shit to Kaido but Killer can?

So Zoro damages Kaido a bit, then says he needs to use more of Enma's power... looks like overwanked Zoro's haki yet again @nik87. I thought it was already supposed to be better than Oden's already?

I hope Kid has the same ryu that Hyogoro used
From the looks of it.... Kidd said "how can a punching attack hurt Kaido?"
So from the looks of it, he doesn't even know that advanced haki can damage Kaido!

Not sure how he will be able to hurt him though, he should at least have some method! Otherwise, he's just being on roof JUST because for fanservice of Supernova

"If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Well if Killer managed to damage Kaido, Zoro would absolutely have been fucking dead back then. Also Kid can't do shit to Kaido but Killer can?

So Zoro damages Kaido a bit, then says he needs to use more of Enma's power... looks like overwanked Zoro's haki yet again @nik87. I thought it was already supposed to be better than Oden's already?
Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

It's weird that Xebec is among the shadows Kaido sees in Luffy though. I thought he'd have more a parallel with Blackbeard :memehm:
It's interesting how Xebec was described by the marines as a terrorist who wanted to go after the rulers of the world.

It doesn't really seem that Blackbeard has that same ambition, he's more of a through and through pirate ?

So maybe in that regard there's some resemblence. Luffy will also go after the current leaders of the world, but for different reasons than trying to become their replacement himself.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It's so weird, zoro is one of my favorites but his fans on this site are toxic that even I want to see him fail.

Maybe it is because I'm his fan that I want to see him with a better development and not go from zero to yonko
Zoro wasn't at Zero. DR Zoro was already stronger than Cracker and Jack with just Santoryu.

bUt zOROL HaS AdVANce H@ki bettER thEN LUFfy

Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wanokuni guy?"
This doesn't suggest that Zoro doesn't know it? Contrast Zoro's reaction with Kidd's outright confusion.

:cantseeme:

Somebody tell this dude he's fighting a Yonko :risitavirus:
I'm surprised Law fans are wilding, Law was the only one not to deal damage to Kaido this chapter. @Trafalgar_D_Law

I don't think Kidd doesn't know ryuo in general, he simply doesn't know lv. 2 ryuo which Luffy apparently used against Kaido. I mean, Killer can use ryuo as well... Would be weird if Kidd didn't know Killer's haki mastery either.
Level 1 ryuo should also be able to hurt Kaido though? Kidd was astonished that a blunt attack could hurt Kaido.

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).

But yeah zorobros Zoro competing with Killer (both confirmed as lower-level people by the SN power trio) is a big W for him...:gokulaugh:
The captains never confirmed Kidd or Killer as "lower-level people"; that was just banter among themselves.

This chapter confirms Oden >>Mihawk/ryuma
It confirms no such thing. Kaido simply never fought any of them.

Kaido keeps remembering the top guys whom he respects alongside Linlin (who isn't dead)
Your twisting facts, Linlin did not appear in the flashback. I guess Oden >> Linlin too.

AdmiraLs and ShiTchibukai can't hurt Kaido confirmed.
No such thing was confirmed.

He is.

Zoro mid/high diff Killer
He does.

How else did he hurt Kaido?

Oden is below Admirals and Mihawk
Oden is still not comparable to the World's Strongest Swordsman. Placing him below the Admirals does look implausible currently.

Zoro will outshine luffy and kidd
He'll outshine Kidd.

:milaugh:he puts bandana, trained 2 weeks and has enma just to be matched by Killer

Kaido laughs after their attack

But zoro has top tier AP lol
  • Kaido was smiling after Luffy's G4 attack with internal destruction ryuo.
  • This was far from the limits of Zoro's attack power:
    • Rengoku Oni Giri is Zoro's most basic Santoryu attack.
    • Zoro indicated that he can still raise his attack power even further.
    • Zoro still has Asura.

But I must be real, Kid and at most Luffy taking the shine,even though Zoro screentime was amazing too.
Luffy has been the star yes, but how has Kidd outperformed Zoro here?
Luffy's feats:
  • The Yonkou were focused on him last chapter.
  • His Red Roc rattled Kaido and earned him a compliment.
  • Kaido saw the shadow of the other formidable opponents he faced in Luffy
  • He partially dodged a Rammei Hakkei.
  • He hurt Kaido with a Boundman attack.
Zoro's feats:
  • He cut Big Mom's Heavenly Fire
  • He hurt Kaido with Rengoku Onigiri
Kidd's Feat:
  • He hurt Kaido

Bandana Zoro using Onigiri with Emma ~ Superficial damage to Kaido :suresure::suresure:
Luffy's Boundman also dealt superficial damage.

Lmao keep trying :milaugh:
Manga literally states that he was nerfed, you people were saying that he was actually buffed with those scythes
:holdthisl:
Are you sure you have the right person? Some people (I think @nik87 was one) actually said that the scythes buffed Killer, but that was far from the majority opinion of Zoro fans and I don't think Geo said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.