Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just grabbing the sword in his hand, in itself, does not make him overall stronger. It just add to one stat? If yes, I agree.

Isn't that true with almost everything ?

Like, you need to actually make us of what the tool can offer. For example, if Sanji just puts on the RS and sits around he just get's extra durability.

Sanji-fans are at no position to call out Zoro. Sanji is still at the bottom with black tooth while Zoro participates in a fight with 2 Yonko.

By portrayal, Zoro will surpass both Ryuma and Oden. It's a given. He harmed Kaido with an easy attack. All out Zoro with Enma will deal serious damage.

"Release more of Enma's power". Still, Enma is only powerful at the hands of a master, while Raid Suit is a cheap and instant power up.
I don't know really how they can bring their faces here when it's about the top WG and 2 yonkou.
I guess the "Ridicule does not kill" is true lol!

So they all injured Kaido and you saying Luffy did more. Yea i am not going off of your headcannon nonesense. The potrayal so far is Kaido tanking all their shit taking minimal damage.
Thats like saying all the SHs attacked the Pacifista, so Nami's attack has the same potrayal as Luffy's G3. It dont work like that.

Zoro is potrayed with Killer, a fellow surbordinate.....where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.