Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was called a Zoro hater couple of weeks ago for saying that Zoro will be grouped up with Killer.

Like legit people quoting me and raging because i talked about the framing of that big spread vs the Yonko and made that speculation.
Who cares when they are shown in panels together. Like shit Zoro was shown together with Luffy and Kid earlier on in the raid but i don't see you bringing that shit up. In fact, them being potrayed seperately with the captains means that they don't rely on their captains to actually do something in the battle. :goyea: Like I said, all 5 are of equal importance, none is here to support. :cheers:

Luffy red roc hasn't been shown to do shit. Kaido compliments Zoro and Killer too. Luffy even went G4 and Kaido still thinks it's not enough. While Zoro still hasn't used Ashura yet.
Thats reserved for Orochi.

Zoro Also saved Luffy from taking good amoubt of damage when he was defenseless on the ground. So far Zoro looking great
What ? Are you confused. Seems like the Copium is getting you dizzy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ZORO CUT KAIDO
ZORO FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Vinsmoke Asscheeks fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From fighting Orochi, to Vet lvl Kyoshiri, to Oniwabanshu, to Hotei, to King, past all these trash "combatants" and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS WORO SZN

:cheers:

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Roronoa-sama @Aknolagon @HA001 @nik87 @Sword God Ryuma @ShishioIsBack @comrade @KageFumi @mly90 @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Rekien @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Patryipe @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Don DaSlayer @WoronoaWoro @Xdrake @CbShadow @Seraphoenix @Cinera & @any Zoro fans​
No shots, but I’ll definitely light up a bowl and get the hardcore munchies...which is good, because Zoro fans have been eating real well for most of Wano, and we’ll be feasting from here on out :zosmug:

ZORO CUT KAIDO
ZORO FANS WE MADE IT

No matter what these Vinsmoke Asscheeks fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From fighting Orochi, to Vet lvl Kyoshiri, to Oniwabanshu, to Hotei, to King, past all these trash "combatants" and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS WORO SZN

:cheers:

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Roronoa-sama @Aknolagon @HA001 @nik87 @Sword God Ryuma @ShishioIsBack @comrade @KageFumi @mly90 @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Rekien @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Patryipe @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Don DaSlayer @WoronoaWoro @Xdrake @CbShadow @Seraphoenix @Cinera @Fenaker & @any Zoro fans​
And he will do it again.
:steef:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

KILLER CUT KAIDO
KILLER FANS WE MADE IT

No matter what these Swordbois fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From not being nerfed, to be the weakest SN, to being a pleasure, past all these trash and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS KILLER SZN

:cheers:​

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's funny because back in the "is Enma a powerup" thread there were a lot of people claiming Zoro mastered Enma instantly because we saw him swinging it around with no drawbacks a few panels after he first used it.

@HA001 was one of the people saying that and now he's agreeing with you that Zoro hasn't mastered Enma lmao
As in its not sucking his haki anymore. So unless after the onigiri his arm shrivels my point stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.