Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans, Killer fans, etc. are all freaking out.
Meanwhile I’m over here like, “I think this is bad writing.” lmao
There ain't no power creep son. We're 1000 chapters in and Oda's been saying OP doesn't have that long for a few years now. If the main character isn't able to do at least this good in a 5v2 against antagonists who aren't even final villains, then there would be a problem

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Kid ain't even meet red-hair shanks, he had a someone else take him down, and kid just punched kaido down rn, bb will nullify kaido and get gura, mom clashed equally with him
As I said, the biggest HYPER of BIG MOM is that it is originally compared to KAIDO and nothing more.
Shanks is a person who has had legendary duels with Mihawk (swords), participated in countless wars resisting several injuries, and the world knows him as being weaker than kaido, he is not called "The strongest" in a single sentence between 1000 chapters.
Leaning sideways is stupid at this point.

KILLER CUT KAIDO
KILLER FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Swordbois fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From not being nerfed, to be the weakest SN, to being a pleasure, past all these trash and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS KILLER SZN

:cheers:​
Zoro fans never said Killer is the weakest bro lol! They said he wasn't nerfed due to the smile. Don't know about the weapons, but Zoro was also nerfed so ...

But "Being the weakest, a pleasure, past all these trash and fraudulent head canons" all came from your sanji fandom and also zoro haters. Since when Zoro fans will trash any zoro's opponents ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.