J

Jo_Ndule

If he hasn't mastered Enma then he isn't surpassing Oden at all this arc
He isn't also turning the blade to black blade this arc

Once again, Enma is a Pu
Each new sword Zoro gets is a PU.

Bogard

You can't win
Looks like only red roc did some reasonable damage to Kaido and based on info Luffy didn't use ryou on G4?...what the fuck is Luffy/Oda thinking?..:kaidowhat::lawsigh:
Luffy may not have used advanced haki. It's the beginning of the fight, with Oda trying to parallel Luffy's attacks to Kid and Law's in order to show them off, with them gradually weakening Kaido before Luffy's 1 on 1 against Kaido which will be brutal

Because splitting the clouds, is legitimately only a conquers battle can do that doesn't mean anything
It means gigantic Haki level, Whitebeard didn’t face equal Haki level to his own in Marineford either because of his own sickness and weakness (couldn't use CoO, stabbed by Squardo, and couldn't use CoC) or Admirals are not being on Yonko's level Haki. Either way marineford clashes were not on Yonko vs Yonko level fights.

Also I asked where did they say Whitebeard didn't use Gura against Shanks.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro channeled his inner Kakashi with stealing Kinemon's technnique.
Now he is channeling his inner Bleach with the Zanpak---I mean, Enma statement.
What's next?
Is the eye another Naruto throwback being a Sharingan, or he is going for his inner Lelouch?
Possibilities, possibilities.

To think that all of this could be avoided by simply replacing that Enma crap with " >>>>>I, MYSELF<<<<< need to get stronger, so my blades can cut Kaido!"
Such a small difference in writing, but such a better meaning it would have. Would stay way better with his theme of getting stronger so he can be the WSS.

But nooooooooo, people like pretty one shot panels, so they accept these shitty developments like its a good thing, "BeCauSe NoW hE sTrOnK!"
Wado have good story.
He getting Sandai is one of the BEST scenes in entire One Piece. Such an awesome moment.
Yubashiri as a cool gift, a sword salesman recognizing Zoro as a TRUE swordsman, worth of taking yubashiri for free.
Shuusui was also cool. Dude fought the nerfed version of a legendary samurai zombie, and this very samurai also recognized Zoro as worth of taking Shuusui, a legendary blade.
Enma? Hyori asked pretty please I give you better sword.
He accepts it. Like he thinks its ok to hack his way to the top by simply getting better swords.
I will NEVER accept this crap. this crap is C-R-A-P.
Bu-Bu-But Enma cut Kaido.
So what?
Make your own legend.
Make Wado cut Kaido. you will have a blade as legendary as Oden's by doing it, but it will be your own.
Zoro cant even master Enma yet, and Oden used 2 Enmas since forever. What kind of crap is that?
Didn't Zoro achieved his own feats? Now he has to play catchup? dafuq is this shitty ass "to-do list before I take down Mihawk"?
Yeah but sanji using the technology of the family that hates him is all cool right?

Status
Not open for further replies.