Fanclub Holy Cathedral to the Sword Gods

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
A place where you can talk about your favorite swordsman - both good and bad aspects - without fear of having people call you a hater or a biased fanboy. For reasonable discussion and light humor. Any overly trolling posts will be deleted and users reported.

Those who might be interested:
@Gran D. Master @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Admiral Lee Hung @Chrono @Shuyaku @Shin'ya🎭 @Garp9 @Den_Den_Mushi @Light D Lamperouge

My personal favorite swordsman of all time is Daz Bones, but I also like Fujitora, Mihawk and Zoro.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What I dislike about Swordsman is their utter lack of AP, DC, lethality, CoA, Mastery, etc.

:kappa:

No for real, my favorite Swordsman would be Fujitora and Shiryu. Mihawk has grown on me tho
Oh shit, forgot about Shiryuu. I love his origin but I can’t put him too high on any list that takes into anything beyond style.

Fujitora is obv. The best swordsman and likely one of the best characters period.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I wander what convinced you to open this thread...

:mihanha:
I felt like there should be a place where you can talk about swordsman period. The good, the bad, the ugly. Engage with fanatical fans and fare weather fans, haters and fanboys to other characters. Inspired by a certain conversation :lawbepo:

But for real, tired of being told I’m not a Zoro fan because I don’t constantly wank him.

S

Shuyaku

Is this OP only ? Guess not since this is multiverse forum. My fav swordsmen from OP are Zoro and Kyoshiro (excluding Shanks cause i don't think he's a swordsman lol), Flashy Flash from OPM and Sekiro (from video game Sekiro)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I love swordsmen. The ones in Bleach are all 11/10.

The ones in OP are shit tho, ecspecially Milhonk and his ugly as Empire State Building of a sword.

Well, not all, Ryūma and Kyoshiro are the best and also 1S Zoro with his Shishi sonson.
Who is your favorite swordsman and why is it Shunsui? Also please keep your hate limited.
Post automatically merged:

Is this OP only ? Guess not since this is multiverse forum. My fav swordsmen from OP are Zoro and Kyoshiro (excluding Shanks cause i don't think he's a swordsman lol), Flashy Flash from OPM and Sekiro (from video game Sekiro)
Originally Op and I’d like to keep it mostly Op but if you guys want to discuss other swordsman from time to time feel free to use this as a platform to talk generally

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
A place where you can talk about your favorite swordsman - both good and bad aspects - without fear of having people call you a hater or a biased fanboy. For reasonable discussion and light humor. Any overly trolling posts will be deleted and users reported.

Those who might be interested:
@Gran D. Master @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Admiral Lee Hung @Chrono @Shuyaku @Shin'ya🎭 @Garp9 @Den_Den_Mushi @Light D Lamperouge

My personal favorite swordsman of all time is Daz Bones, but I also like Fujitora, Mihawk and Zoro.
Daz Bones and Fujitora are devil-fruit-men, why would you include them here?
:pepedoffy:

G

Gran D. Master

I felt like there should be a place where you can talk about swordsman period. The good, the bad, the ugly. Engage with fanatical fans and fare weather fans, haters and fanboys to other characters. Inspired by a certain conversation :lawbepo:

But for real, tired of being told I’m not a Zoro fan because I don’t constantly wank him.
What do you think of the idea that Enma didn't make Zoro stronger because it only boosted his AP and CoA, which makes no difference because he already maxed those out?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Daz Bones and Fujitora are devil-fruit-men, why would you include them here?
:pepedoffy:
I include swordsman. Main DF users who use swords would be Kizaru, Kuzan, Law, etc

What do you think of the idea that Enma didn't make Zoro stronger because it only boosted his AP and CoA, which makes no difference because he already maxed those out?
It obviously made him stronger. Oda was handing out power ups to the monster trio.

S

Shin'ya🎭

Who is your favorite swordsman and why is it Shunsui? Also please keep your hate limited.
My favourite swordsman in Bleach is Bazz-B with his burner finger sword.
:milaugh:

Idk, tbh, probably one of the 3 following: Aizen, Ichigo or Ulquiorra

Man, I miss Bleach now. I wish they would animate the best arc "Quincy Blood war", so I can finally see Bazz, Grimmjow and Chair-sama and co...:wellwell:

I like how much detail Oda has put into swordsmanship over the years with Zoro learning different techniques, there being different types of swordsmen like power swordsmen and speed swordsmen.

I also like swordsmanship battles in One Piece, Zoro vs Mr1 was my favorite One Piece battle as it was the nice change of pace over literally every other battle where you hit harder than your opponent you win.

Every single Luffy fight has ended with Luffy hitting his opponent very hard, harder than they can hit, be it Arlong Fight, Crocodile, Lucci, Moria, Oars, Doflamingo, and even Katakuri fight ended because Snakeman hit harder than Katakuri.

With Zoro vs Mr1 how ever, hitting hard was futile, so he had to rely more on gracefulness and control, learn breath of all things and art of cutting what ever he wants to cut and nothing he doesn't want to cut.

I am also very interested in swordsmanship and Ryouou connection and how Enma sucks excessive Haki and produces large slashes. That is far more intriguing to me than Oda literally pulling abilities out of his ass and giving them to Luffy like Gamma knife Haki.

I am also interesting in learning more about demons and swordsmanship and details about Ashura and see how Enma effects it. And I am also curious to find out if Hakuba is linked to Cavendish's sword.

I don't think I'll need to tell you who my favorite swordsman is

But my 2nd favorite is 4 way tie between Fujitora, Shanks, Rayleigh and Mihawk.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I include swordsman. Main DF users who use swords would be Kizaru, Kuzan, Law, etc

It obviously made him stronger. Oda was handing out power ups to the monster trio.
Kuzan was messing around and only used his saber against fodders

In his more serious fights he opted only for his df

Law was labelled a swordsman here

Den Den translated it the other day

While Kizaru used his sword against Ray, the only person capable of hurting him so far. It could be due to the fact that in order to safely engage Ray, he had to use a sword.

But WB also had a bladed weapon yet Kizaru didn't need a sword against him.

Here for example WB drops his bisento to utilize his power better, and use as much of his strength as he can

But Kizaru in his most serious clash/fight on panel opted for a sword

Now as I said it could be due to the fact that swordsman are extremely lethal, but he didn't use it against WB who he could overpower without it. WB perhaps could not use his haki efficiently.

Also note that Kizaru was pissed off because Ray stopped him.

Now, I am not saying he is 100 percent a swordsman, but a case can be made.

G

Gran D. Master

Law has zero charisma.
To me he is like Jinbei. A well written character but he does absolutely nothing for me. I have barely seen him in Wano and don't miss him at all.
Lmao TAC thinks the exact opposite. He said Zoro has no personality and lacks charisma, while he described Law as a "beautiful painting" or some fruity shit like that

Kizaru and Big Meme are both swordsmen/women imo.
If you fight Kaido with sword what else could you be?
:kayneshrug: