General & Others One Piece Panel Tournament Round 2 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The second round and the first bracket of this round of the tournament

Vote in the poll, share your thoughts and state who you voted for.

Vote for each round, the winners of each fight will advance. It does not matter if one losing panel has more votes than some winning panel in a different fight, only the winning panels advance. Each fight is to be treated separately. Feel free to share your opinion and reasons for voting for the panels

FIRST BATTLE

VS

SECOND BATTLE

VS

THIRD BATTLE

VS

FOURTH BATTLE

VS

FIFTH BATTLE

VS

SIXTH BATTLE

VS

SEVENTH BATTLE

VS

EIGHT BATTLE

VS

Some tags

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Too late where I am to elaborate in full, but suffice it to say, I just voted according to what I chose in the earlier rounds; number 6 was the only one where Iโ€™d chosen both, so I went Im over Roger purely because of the initial shock value.

1) Nothing happened, one of the most crucial scenes for Zoro in the entire manga
2) Admirals by far, seeing them all together for the first time, representing the biggest might of the organization ruling the world
3) Dragonยดs intro, coupled with Rogerยดs words, pretty much teh backbone quote of the entire series, Kaidou just looked cool
4) Both not that impressive, but Kizaru takes it
5) Mihawkยดs scene was a nice throwback to his introduction, with the parallel being clear, but Boundman came just at the right time
6) While itยดs nice to see Roger Pirates, we have many panels of that, the Im one pretty much one of the biggest twists
7) Oda showing the new generation while Law claimed to have disrupted the workings of the balance, adn the mountain
8) Whitebeard, nothing much else to say

1.) Close, but I prefer the finale of Luffy vs Lucci.
2.) Admirals easily.
3.) Kaido > Dragon.
4.) Another close one, but giving it to Kizaru, remains the best entrance in OP even after all these years.
5.) Mihawk stomps. Fuck G4.:kata:
6.) Imu being the real leader of the WG was the better scene.
7.) ...I canโ€™t pick one.
8.)

The hunter felt too forced, Oda was like "already humiliated the guy, now have to force something supposedly badass in there"
You're pretty sad if you think that way. He obviously intended Sanji v Jabra from the start. Its not like its something that came out of the blue. He probably wanted to highlight Sanji's chilvary first, and maybe give more emphasis on the speech Sanji had with Usopp. In which Usopp ( or other SHs) do what he cant do, and he will do what they cant do.

You're pretty sad if you think that way. He obviously intended Sanji v Jabra from the start. Its not like its something that came out of the blue. He probably wanted to highlight Sanji's chilvary first, and maybe give more emphasis on the speech Sanji had with Usopp. In which Usopp ( or other SHs) do what he cant do, and he will do what they cant do.
Completely agree here, it was a cool moment for sanji and usopp. Even zoro was happy when he saw sanji saving the day.
The fight against kalifa wasn't supposed to be humiliating, he showcased that he was far superior to her but couldn't resolve himself to beat a woman. And nami having another motivation to defeat her was also good.

That was not what i said.